New Hampshire. General Court
VIAF ID: 126519254
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (2)
- 410 2 _
- 410 1 0
- Washington's legacy
- Valedictory address of his excellency, Frederick Smyth, Governor of the state of New Hampshire to the two branches of the Legislature, June Session, 1867.
- The memorial of the society of people of Canterbury in the county of Rockingham, and Enfield in the county of Grafton, commonly called Shakers.
- State of New-Hampshire, in General Court, June 16, 1820 : the committee, to whom was referred a preamble and certain resolutions of the legislature of the state of Virginia, on the subject of a proposed restriction of slavery, communicated by His Excellency the governor, report ...
- Rev. Mr. Morison's election sermon
- Old age assistance. Report of the special committee to Senate and House of Representatives, in General court convened. 1941 session.
- Mr. Gray's election sermon, June 6th, 1798
- Militia bill.
- Manual of the General Court
- Manual of the ... New Hampshire General Court.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (10)
- US - United States
History of VIAF ID:126519254 (4)