University of Michigan. Museum of Art.
Museum of art Ann Arbor, Mich.
University of Michigan museum of art (Ann Arbor, Mich.)
VIAF ID: 125984085 (Corporate)
- 110 0 _ ‡a University of Michigan, Museum of Art
- 110 2 _ ‡a Museum of Art ‡9 g:Ann Arbor, Mich.
- 210 | | ‡a Museum of art ‡c Ann Arbor, Mich.
- 110 2 _ ‡a University of Michigan museum of art (Ann Arbor, Mich.)
- 110 2 _ ‡a University of Michigan. ‡b Museum of Art
- 110 2 0 ‡a University of Michigan ‡b Museum of Art
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (20)
- 451 _ _ ‡a Ann Arbor (Mich.) ‡x Museum of art
- 410 1 _ ‡a Michigan. ‡b University. ‡b Museum of Art.
- 410 2 _ ‡a Museum of Art (Ann Arbor)
- 410 0 _ ‡a Museum of Art University of Michigan
- 410 2 _ ‡a Museum of Art.
- 410 2 _ ‡a Museum of art (Ann Arbor, Mich.)
- 410 | | ‡a Museum of art of the University of Michigan ‡c Ann Arbor, Mich.
- 410 2 _ ‡a UM Museum of Art
- 410 2 _ ‡a UMMA
- 410 2 _ ‡a UMMA.
- 410 2 _ ‡a UMMA ‡e Abkuerzung
- 410 2 _ ‡a University of Michigan Museum of Art
- 410 2 0 ‡a University of Michigan Museum of Art
- 410 2 _ ‡a University of Michigan Museum of Art.
- 410 | | ‡a University of Michigan museum of art ‡c Ann Arbor, Mich.
- 410 0 _ ‡a University of Michigan. Museum of Art
- 410 2 _ ‡a University of Michigan. ‡b Gallery of art and archaeology (Ann Arbor, Mich.)
- 410 2 _ ‡a University of Michigan. ‡b Museum of art (Ann Arbor, Mich.)
- 410 2 _ ‡a University of Michigan ‡b Museum of Art
- 410 | | ‡a University of Michigan ‡b Museum of art ‡c Ann Arbor, Mich.
5xx's: Related Names (6)
- 551 _ _ ‡a Ann Arbor
- 551 _ _ ‡a Ann Arbor, Mich.
- 510 2 _ ‡a University of Michigan. ‡b Gallery of Art and Archaeology
- 510 2 _ ‡a University of Michigan. ‡b Gallery of Art and Archaeology.
- 510 2 _ ‡a University of Michigan. ‡b Gallery of Art and Archaeology ‡7 kn20020321181
- 510 2 _ ‡a University of Michigan ‡e Ueberordnung
|Adriaen van Ostade : etchings of peasant life in Holland's Golden Age|
|Albert Kahn architect abroad exhibition organized by the Graduate seminar in museum practice, December 10, 1972-January 14, 1973|
|American sheet music illustration reflections of the 19th century a guide to an exhibition in the Museum of art, October 12-November 18|
|Art and the excited spirit, America in the romantic period|
|Benjamin West : General Wolfe and the art of empire|
|Bull. - Univ. Mich., Mus. Art|
|Chinese buddhist bronzes;|
|Contemporary art the collection of Dr. and Mrs. Joseph A. Gosman [exhibition], September 13, 1972 through October 15, 1972|
|Dürer's cities: Nuremberg and Venice;|
|Early Chinese jades.|
|European drawings from the Sonnenschein Collection and related drawings in the collection of the University of Michigan Museum of Art|
|The Form of cities in perspective the Graeco-Roman world, 500 B.C. to A.D. 200 an exhibition of drawings, March 1973, by Charles A. Blessing|
|French watercolors, 1760-1860. [Exhibition] September 29-October 24, 1965.|
|From Delacroix to Cezanne : French watercolor landscapes of the nineteenth century ; text by Alain De Leiris ; catalogue by Carol Hynning Smith.|
|Gerome Kamrowski : a retrospective exhibition|
|A handbook of the collections.|
|Heart, mountains, and human ways : Japanese landscape and figure painting : a loan exhibition from the University of Michigan Museum of Art|
|Illustrated catalogue of European and American painting and sculpture|
|Images of love and death in late Medieval and Renaissance art : the University of Michigan, Museum of Art, November 21, 1975-January 4, 1976|
|In focus Guercino's Esther : published on the occasion of an exhibition at the University of Michigan Museum of Art, 7 March-16 May 1993|
|In human touch : photographs|
|Isamu Noguchi, Qi Baishi: Beijing 1930|
|Italy through Dutch eyes; Dutch seventeenth century landscape artists in Italy. [Exhibition] April 22 through May 24, 1964.|
|James Marshall Plumer Memorial Collection. [Exhibition] December 6, 1964-January 10, 1965. [Catalogue]|
|Japanese prints: traditions in costume.|
|John Stephenson : after the fire : a retrospective.|
|Kai Ch'i: In focus|
|Kawase Hasui and his contemporaries : the Shin Hanga (New Print) movement in landscape art|
|Margaret Watson Parker : a collector's legacy : Ann Arbor, Michigan, March 20-April 26, 1982|
|Mark Rothko and the lure of the figure : paintings 1933-1946|
|Max Ernst, 1986:|
|Max Ernst : beyond surrealism : a retrospective of the artist's books and prints|
|The meeting of two worlds : the Crusades and the mediterranean context|
|Mexican art : pre-columbian to modern times : [exhibition] University of Michigan, Ann Arbor : State University of Iowa, Iowa City : Joslyn Art Museum, Omaha, Nebraska ..., 1958-1959|
|Monet at Vétheuil : the turning point|
|Mr. and Mrs. Lawrence A. Fleischman collection of American paintings.|
|Multiple impressions : contemporary Chinese woodblock prints|
|The Painting of Tao-chi, 1641-ca.1720 : catalogue of an exhibition, August 13-September 17, 1967, held at the Museum of Art, University of Michigan, in conjunction with the International Congress of Orientalists and the sesquicentennial celebration of the University of Michigan, 1817-1967|
|The pear : French graphic arts in the golden age of caricature|
|The poet-painters, Buson and his followers : an exhibition, the University of Michigan Museum of Art, Ann Arbor, January 9-February 17, 1974 ; the Seattle Art Museum, Washington, March 28-May 12, 1974 ; the Asia House Gallery, New York, October 3-December 1, 1974|
|Primitive art from Ann Arbor collections; [exhibition] December 8, 1963-January 19, 1964.|
|The prints of Frank Stella : a catalogue raisonné, 1967-1982|
|Roma resurgens : papal medals from the Age of the Baroque|
|Rome through the eyes of the eighteenth century.|
|Seeing ambiguity photographs of architecture|
|Staffs of life : rods, staffs, scepters, and wands from the Coudron Collection of African art|
|Sun pictures in Scotland|
|Tabwa : the rising of a new moon, a century of Tabwa art|
|Traditional Igbo art, 1966; an exhibition of wood sculpture carved in 1965-66|
|Whistler - prosaic views, poetic vision : : works on paper from the University of Michigan Museum of Art|
|Women who ruled queens, goddesses, amazons in Renaissance and Baroque art [exhibition, Ann Arbor, University of Michigan museum of art, February 17-May 5, 2002, Wellesley, Davis museum and cultural center, September 14-December 8, 2002]|
|XVIII and XIX century stage designs from the Mayr-Fájt collection.|
Countries of Publication (4)
Selected Publishers (11)
- US - United States
- American -
- eng - English