University of Michigan. Museum of Art.
Museum of art Ann Arbor, Mich.
University of Michigan museum of art (Ann Arbor, Mich.)
University of Michigan Museum of Art Art museum in Ann Arbor, Michigan
VIAF ID: 125984085 (Corporate)
- 110 2 _ ‡a Museum of Art ‡9 g:Ann Arbor, Mich.
- 210 | | ‡a Museum of art ‡c Ann Arbor, Mich.
- 110 2 _ ‡a University of Michigan Museum of Art ‡c Art museum in Ann Arbor, Michigan
- 110 2 0 ‡a University of Michigan ‡b Museum of Art
- 110 2 _ ‡a University of Michigan museum of art (Ann Arbor, Mich.)
- 110 0 _ ‡a University of Michigan, Museum of Art
- 110 2 _ ‡a University of Michigan. ‡b Museum of Art
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (23)
- 451 _ _ ‡a Ann Arbor (Mich.) ‡x Museum of art
- 410 1 _ ‡a Michigan. ‡b University. ‡b Museum of Art.
- 410 2 _ ‡a Museum of Art (Ann Arbor)
- 410 0 _ ‡a Museum of Art University of Michigan
- 410 2 _ ‡a Museum of Art.
- 410 2 _ ‡a Museum of art (Ann Arbor, Mich.)
- 410 | | ‡a Museum of art of the University of Michigan ‡c Ann Arbor, Mich.
- 410 2 _ ‡a UM Museum of Art
- 410 2 _ ‡a UMMA
- 410 2 _ ‡a UMMA.
- 410 2 _ ‡a UMMA ‡e Abkuerzung
- 410 2 _ ‡a University of Michigan Museum of Art
- 410 2 0 ‡a University of Michigan Museum of Art
- 410 2 _ ‡a University of Michigan Museum of Art.
- 410 2 _ ‡a University of Michigan Museum of Art ‡c US-amerikanisches Kunstmuseum in Ann Arbor, Michigan
- 410 | | ‡a University of Michigan museum of art ‡c Ann Arbor, Mich.
- 410 0 _ ‡a University of Michigan. Museum of Art
- 410 2 _ ‡a University of Michigan. ‡b Gallery of art and archaeology (Ann Arbor, Mich.)
- 410 2 _ ‡a University of Michigan. ‡b Museum of art (Ann Arbor, Mich.)
- 410 2 _ ‡a University of Michigan ‡b Museum of Art
- 410 | | ‡a University of Michigan ‡b Museum of art ‡c Ann Arbor, Mich.
- 410 2 _ ‡a musée d'art de l'Université du Michigan ‡c musée américain
- 410 2 _ ‡a Художественный музей Мичиганского университета
5xx's: Related Names (5)
- 551 _ _ ‡a Ann Arbor
- 551 _ _ ‡a Ann Arbor, Mich.
- 510 2 _ ‡a University of Michigan. ‡b Gallery of Art and Archaeology
- 510 2 _ ‡a University of Michigan. ‡b Gallery of Art and Archaeology.
- 510 2 _ ‡a University of Michigan ‡e Ueberordnung
|Adriaen van Ostade : etchings of peasant life in Holland's Golden Age|
|Albert Kahn architect abroad exhibition organized by the Graduate seminar in museum practice, December 10, 1972-January 14, 1973|
|American sheet music illustration reflections of the 19th century a guide to an exhibition in the Museum of art, October 12-November 18|
|Architectural and ornament drawings of the 16th to the early 19th centuries|
|Art and the excited spirit, America in the romantic period|
|Benjamin west : general wolfe and the art of empire|
|Bull. - Univ. Mich., Mus. Art|
|Chinese buddhist bronzes;|
|The collections of the Romanovs : European art from the State Hermitage Museum, St Petersburg|
|Contemporary art the collection of Dr. and Mrs. Joseph A. Gosman [exhibition], September 13, 1972 through October 15, 1972|
|Dürer's cities: Nuremberg and Venice;|
|Early Chinese jades.|
|European drawings from the Sonnenschein Collection and related drawings in the collection of the University of Michigan Museum of Art|
|Form of cities in perspective the Graeco-Roman world, 500 B.C. to A.D. 200 an exhibition of drawings, March 1973, by Charles A. Blessing|
|French watercolors, 1760-1860. [Exhibition] September 29-October 24, 1965.|
|From Delacroix to Cezanne : French watercolor landscapes of the nineteenth century ; text by Alain De Leiris ; catalogue by Carol Hynning Smith.|
|Gerome Kamrowski : a retrospective exhibition|
|A handbook of the collections.|
|Heart, mountains, and human ways : Japanese landscape and figure painting : a loan exhibition from the University of Michigan Museum of Art|
|Illustrated catalogue of European and American painting and sculpture|
|Images of love and death in late Medieval and Renaissance art : the University of Michigan, Museum of Art, November 21, 1975-January 4, 1976|
|In human touch : photographs|
|Isamu Noguchi, Qi Baishi: Beijing 1930|
|Italy through Dutch eyes; Dutch seventeenth century landscape artists in Italy. [Exhibition] April 22 through May 24, 1964.|
|James Marshall Plumer Memorial Collection. [Exhibition] December 6, 1964-January 10, 1965. [Catalogue]|
|Japanese prints: traditions in costume.|
|John Stephenson : after the fire : a retrospective.|
|Kai Ch'i: In focus|
|Kawase Hasui and his contemporaries : the Shin Hanga (New Print) movement in landscape art|
|Margaret Watson Parker : a collector's legacy : Ann Arbor, Michigan, March 20-April 26, 1982|
|Mark Rothko and the lure of the figure : paintings 1933-1946|
|Max Ernst, 1986:|
|Max Ernst : beyond surrealism : a retrospective of the artist's books and prints|
|The meeting of two worlds : the Crusades and the mediterranean context|
|Mexican art : pre-columbian to modern times : [exhibition] University of Michigan, Ann Arbor : State University of Iowa, Iowa City : Joslyn Art Museum, Omaha, Nebraska ..., 1958-1959|
|Monet at Vétheuil : the turning point|
|Mr. and Mrs. Lawrence A. Fleischman collection of American paintings.|
|The Painting of Tao-chi, 1641-ca.1720 : catalogue of an exhibition, August 13-September 17, 1967, held at the Museum of Art, University of Michigan, in conjunction with the International Congress of Orientalists and the sesquicentennial celebration of the University of Michigan, 1817-1967|
|The pear : French graphic arts in the golden age of caricature|
|The poet-painters, Buson and his followers : an exhibition, the University of Michigan Museum of Art, Ann Arbor, January 9-February 17, 1974 ; the Seattle Art Museum, Washington, March 28-May 12, 1974 ; the Asia House Gallery, New York, October 3-December 1, 1974|
|Primitive art from Ann Arbor collections; [exhibition] December 8, 1963-January 19, 1964.|
|The prints of Frank Stella : a catalogue raisonné, 1967-1982|
|Roma resurgens : papal medals from the Age of the Baroque|
|Rome through the eyes of the eighteenth century.|
|Seeing ambiguity : photographs of architecture|
|Staffs of life : rods, staffs, scepters, and wands from the Coudron Collection of African art|
|Sun pictures in Scotland|
|Tabwa : the rising of a new moon, a century of Tabwa art|
|Traditional Igbo art, 1966; an exhibition of wood sculpture carved in 1965-66|
|Whistler: prosaic views, poetic vision : works on paper from the University of Michigan Museum of Art|
|Women who ruled queens, goddesses, amazons in Renaissance and Baroque art [exhibition, Ann Arbor, University of Michigan museum of art, February 17-May 5, 2002, Wellesley, Davis museum and cultural center, September 14-December 8, 2002]|
|The world of Voltaire. [Exhibition] March 30 through May 11, 1969.|
|XVIII and XIX century stage designs from the Mayr-Fájt collection.|
Countries of Publication (4)
Selected Publishers (11)
- US - United States
- American -
- eng - English