Documents of the First Fourteen Congresses Collection (Library of Congress)
VIAF ID: 125635859
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 410 2 0
Library of Congress.
Documents of the First Fourteen Congresses Collection
- Treaties, etc.
- The proceedings of the Executive of the United States, respecting the insurgents, 1794.
- The proceedings of a Court of Enquiry, held at the special request of Brigadier General Josiah Harmar, to investigate his conduct, as commanding officer of the expedition against the Miami Indians, 1790 : the same having been transmitted by Major General St. Clair, to the Secretary of the United States, for the Department of War.
- The answer and pleas of Samuel Chase, one of the associate justices of the Supreme Court of the United States, to the articles of impeachment exhibited against him in the said Court, by the House of Representatives of the United States : in support of their impeachment against him for high crimes and misdemeanors, supposed to have been by him committed.
- The Secretary of the Treasury having attentively considered the subject referred to him by the order of the House of Representatives of the fifteenth day of April last, relatively to the establishment of a mint, most respectfully submits the result of his enquiries and reflections ...
- Special collections in the Library of Congress, 1980:
- Report of the secretary of state on the subject of the cod and whale fisheries : made conformably to an order of the House of Representatives of the United States, referring to him the representation of the General Court of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts on those subjects, Feb. 1, 1791.
- Report of the committee to whom was referred the bill sent from the Senate, intituled "An act prescribing the mode of deciding disputed elections of President and Vice-President of the United States." 25th. April, 1800.
- Report of the Secretary of the Treasury, read in the House of Representatives of the United States, January 19th, 1795 : containing a plan for the further support of public credit.
- Report of the Secretary of the Treasury to the House of Representatives, relative to a provision for the support of the public credit of the United States : in conformity to a resolution of the twenty-first day of September, 1789 : presented to the House on Thursday, the 14th day of January, 1790
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (6)
History of VIAF ID:125635859 (1)