England and Wales. Privy Council
VIAF ID: 125544999
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (2)
- 410 1 0
England and Wales.
- 410 2 0
Privy Council (England and Wales)
- Orders and directions, together with a commission for the better administration of iustice and more perfect information of His Maiestie : how, and by whom the lawes and statutes tending to the reliefe of the poore, the well ordering and training vp of youth in trades, and the reformation of disorders and disordered persons, are executed throughout the Kingdome : which His Royall Maiestie hath commanded to be published and inquired of, by the body of his Priuie Councell, whom He hath made principall commissioners for this purpose.
- At the Council-chamber in Whitehall, Monday the 22 of October, 1688.
- Trial and process of high-treason and doom of forfaulture against Mr. Robert Baillie of Jerviswood, traitor
- The tryal and process of high-treason and doom of forfaulture against Mr. Robert Baillie of Jerviswood, traitor : by His Majesties special command, as a further proof of the late fanatical conspiracy.
- The several declarations, together with the several depositions made in Council on Monday, the 22d of October, 1688, concerning the birth of the Prince of Wales.
- The several declarations made in Council concerning the birth of the Prince of Wales, 1688 [microform].
- Svpplication made to the Privy Covnsel
- Select cases in the Council of Henry VII
- His Majesties declaration against the States Generall of the United Provinces of the Low-Countreys.
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II). Declaration de guerre du roy de la Grand Bretagne, contre les Estats generaux des Provinces-Unies, 1672?:
Countries of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (6)
History of VIAF ID:125544999 (1)