U.S. Geological Survey Toxic Substances Hydrology Program
VIAF ID: 124630373
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (2)
- 410 2 _
Geological Survey (U.S.).
Office of Water Quality.
Toxic Substances Hydrology Program
- 410 2 _
Toxic Substances Hydrology Program (Geological Survey)
- Reconnaissance data for glyphosate, other selected herbicides, their degradation products, and antibiotics in 51 streams in nine midwestern states, 2002
- Reactive-transport simulation of phosphorus in the sewage plume at the Massachusetts Military Reservation, Cape Cod, Massachusetts
- Proceedings and summary report, 2002:
- Proceedings and summary report : Workshop on the Fate, Transport, and Transformation of Mercury in Aquatic and Terrestrial Environments : May 8-10, 2001, West Palm Beach, Florida.
- Prevalence of tumors in brown bullhead from three lakes in southeastern Massachusetts, 2002
- Phosphorus in a ground-water contaminant plume discharging to Ashumet Pond, Cape Cod, Massachusetts, 1999
- Movement of agricultural chemicals between surface water and ground water, lower Cedar River Basin, Iowa
- Mercury in fish, bed sediment, and water from streams across the United States, 1998-2005
- Distribution and migration of ordnance-related compounds and oxygen and hydrogen stable isotopes in ground water near Snake Pond, Sandwich, Massachusetts, 2001-2006
- Concentrations of selected herbicides, herbicide metabolites, and nutrients in outflow from selected midwestern reservoirs, April 1992 through September 1993
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (3)
History of VIAF ID:124630373 (4)