Susan B. Anthony Collection (Library of Congress)
VIAF ID: 124474379
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 410 2 0
Library of Congress.
Susan B. Anthony Collection
- Woman suffrage. [Hearing, January 20, 1892, on petition from the National woman's suffrage association of Massachusetts praying that Congress submit an amendment to the Constitution of the United States granting to women the right to vote]
- Universal suffrage : speech of Hon. Thomas W. Palmer of Michigan in the Senate of the United States, Friday, February 6, 1885.
- Uncle Tom's cabin; or, Life among the lowly.
- Report of the Woman's Rights Convention, held at Seneca Falls, N.Y., July 19th & 20th, 1848.
- Gerrit Smith;
- Wyoming : the first free state for woman : July 4, 1890
- Women and work
- Woman's rights : report of the general agent for Ohio to the Eleventh National Woman's Rights Convention.
- Woman's right to preach the gospel. A sermon, preached at the ordination of the Rev. Miss Antoinette L. Brown, at South Butler, Wayne county, N.Y., Sept. 15, 1853 ...
Countries of Publication (3)
Selected Publishers (10)
History of VIAF ID:124474379 (1)