Boston (Mass.). City Council
VIAF ID: 124265661
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (2)
- 410 1 _
- 410 1 _
- City of Boston
- A memorial of Crispus Attucks, Samuel Maverick, James Caldwell, Samuel Gray, and Patrick Carr, from the City of Boston.
- Whereas it appears that a highly malignant disease called the spasmodic or Asiatic cholera ... may eventually extend to this city ... it is by the City Council ordered that the mayor of the city, the president of the Common Council, four members of the Board of Aldermen, and six members of the Common Council, shall constitute a Board of Commissioners of Health ...
- The means of the perpetuity and prosperity of our republic : an oration, delivered by request of the municipal authorities, of the city of Boston, July 4, 1838, in the Old South Church,in celebration of American independance
- The lesson of '76 to the men of '56. An oration delivered before the municipal authorities of the city of Boston, at the celebration of the eightieth anniversary of American independence, July 4, 1856.
- The joint committee who were instructed to revise the City Charter, and prepare a new draft thereof ...
- The joint committee of the City Council, to whom was referred a communication from the auditor of accounts, embracing an estimate of appropriations necessary for the expenditures of the financial year which commences on the first day of May next ... respectfully ask leave to report ...
- The committee of the City Council who were authorized to make sale of certain pieces of public land respectfully report ...
- The committee of the City Council on the several petitions of the Mercantile Wharf Corporation respectfully report ...
- The committee of both branches of the City Council, who were directed to consider the expediency of applying to the legislature for an alteration of the city charter, so far as to enable the citizens to organize the city government at an earlier period of the year than they are now authorized to do, respectfully report ...
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (10)
History of VIAF ID:124265661 (9)