Roberts, Fred S.
Roberts, Fred S., 1943-....
Roberts, Fred S. (Fred Stephen)
Fred S. Roberts American mathematician
VIAF ID: 12381683 (Personal)
ISNI: 0000 0001 1459 8128
- 100 0 _ ‡a Fred S. Roberts ‡c American mathematician
- 200 _ | ‡a Roberts ‡b Fred S. ‡f 1943-....
- 100 1 0 ‡a Roberts, Fred S.
- 100 1 _ ‡a Roberts, Fred S.
- 100 1 _ ‡a Roberts, Fred S. ‡d 1943-
- 100 1 _ ‡a Roberts, Fred S., ‡d 1943-....
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (12)
- 400 0 _ ‡a Fred S. Roberts ‡c Amerikaans wiskundige
- 400 1 _ ‡a Roberts, F. S
- 400 1 _ ‡a Roberts, F. S.
- 400 1 0 ‡a Roberts, F. S. ‡q (Fred S.)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Roberts, F. S. ‡d 1943-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Roberts, F.S. ‡q (Fred S.), ‡d 1943-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Roberts, Fred
- 400 1 _ ‡a Roberts, Fred Stephen ‡d 1943-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Roberts, Fred, ‡d 1943-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Roberts, Fred ‡d 1943-
- 400 0 _ ‡a فرد اس. رابرتس
- 400 0 _ ‡a 프레드 S. 로버츠
5xx's: Related Names (5)
|Algorithmic Decision Theory Second International Conference, ADT 2011, Piscataway, NJ, USA, October 26-28, 2011. Proceedings|
|Building an energy demand signed digraph|
|A characterization of clique graphs, 1969.|
|DIMACS ser. discret. math. theor. comput. sci.|
|Discrete and system models|
|Discrete mathematical models with applications to social, biological, and environmental problems|
|Discrete mathematics in the schools|
|Diskretnyje matematičeskije modeli s priloženijami k social'nym, biologičeskim i ekologičeskim zadačam|
|Energy : mathematics and models : proceedings of a SIMS conference on energy, held at Alta, Utah, July 7-11, 1975|
|Energy modeling and net energy analysis : symposium papers presented August 21-25, 1978, Colorado Springs, Colorado|
|Energy modeling II : the interface between model builder and decision maker : symposium papers|
|Energy modeling IV : planning for energy disruptions : symposium proceedings, presented May 10-12, 1982, Arlington, Virginia|
|Graph theory and its applications to problems of society|
|An impossibility result in axiomatic location theory|
|mathematics of preference, choice and order essays in honor of Peter C. Fishburn|
|Measurement theory with applications to decisionmaking, utility, and the social sciences|
|The median procedure on median graphs (expanded version)|
|Notes on combinatorial mathematics: a derivation of a measure of relative balance for signed digraphs and a characterization of extensive ratio systems|
|On nontransitive indifference|
|On the compatibility between a graph and a simple order|
|Recent progress in mathematical psychology psychophysics, knowledge, representation, cognition, and measurement|
|Reliability of computer and communication networks : proceedings of a DIMACS Workshop, December 2-4, 1989|
|Weighted digraph models for energy use and air pollution in transportation systems|
Countries and Regions of Publication (6)
Selected Publishers (10)
- US - United States
- eng - English