Thos. Agnew and Sons Ltd.
Thos. Agnew and Sons.
Thos. Agnew and Sons London
Thos. Agnew & Sons
VIAF ID: 123733622 (Corporate)
ISNI: 0000 0001 2115 3506
- 110 2 _ ‡a Agnew's (Londres)
- 210 | | ‡a Agnew's ‡c Londres
- 110 2 _ ‡a Thos. Agnew and Sons
- 110 2 _ ‡a Thos. Agnew and Sons London
- 110 2 0 ‡a Thos. Agnew and Sons Ltd.
- 110 2 _ ‡a Thos. Agnew and Sons Ltd.
- 110 2 _ ‡a Thos. Agnew and Sons Ltd.
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (35)
- 410 0 _ ‡a Agnew & Sons
- 410 2 _ ‡a Agnew & Sons Gallery
- 410 2 _ ‡a Agnew & Sons Ltd.
- 410 2 0 ‡a Agnew & Sons Ltd.
- 410 2 _ ‡a Agnew & Sons, Ltd., London
- 410 2 _ ‡a Agnew & Sons, ltd., London
- 410 0 _ ‡a Agnew (Thos) & Sons, ltd.
- 410 2 _ ‡a Agnew (Thos.) & Sons, ltd., London
- 410 2 _ ‡a Agnew and Sons
- 410 2 _ ‡a Agnew and Sons London
- 410 2 _ ‡a Agnew and Sons.
- 410 0 _ ‡a Agnew's
- 410 2 _ ‡a Agnew's
- 410 2 _ ‡a Agnew's (Firm)
- 410 2 0 ‡a Agnew's (Firma)
- 410 2 _ ‡a Agnew's (ditta)
- 410 0 _ ‡a Agnew's Gallery
- 410 2 _ ‡a Agnew's London
- 410 0 _ ‡a Agnew's Old Bond Street
- 410 2 _ ‡a Agnew's.
- 415 _ _ ‡a Londres (GB) ‡x Agnew's
- 451 _ _ ‡a Londres (GB) ‡x Agnew's
- 410 0 _ ‡a Thomas Agnew & Sons
- 410 2 _ ‡a Thomas Agnew and Sons
- 410 2 _ ‡a Thomas Agnew and Sons Ltd.
- 410 2 _ ‡a Thomas Agnew and sons
- 410 | | ‡a Thomas Agnew and sons ‡c Londres
- 410 2 _ ‡a Thos Agnew and Sons Ltd
- 410 2 _ ‡a Thos. Agnew & Sons Limited
- 410 2 _ ‡a Thos. Agnew & Sons Ltd.
- 410 2 0 ‡a Thos. Agnew & Sons Ltd.
- 410 2 _ ‡a Thos. Agnew and Sons Ltd (Londres)
- 410 2 _ ‡a Thos. Agnew and Sons Ltd.
- 410 2 _ ‡a Thos. Agnew and sons
- 410 | | ‡a Thos. Agnew and sons ‡c Londres
5xx's: Related Names (4)
|100th annual exhibition of watercolours and drawings, January 15th-February 16th, 1973 : [catalogue].|
|Agnew's 175th anniversary a catalogue to celebrate our anniversary depicting 50 items which are currently for sale... London, Agnew's, 9 June to 24 July 1992|
|Agnews - Dutch and flemish pictures from scottish collections - november 8th - december 8th, 1978|
|Allan Gwynne-Jones : an exhibition to mark his 80th birthday, 7th-30th March 1972.|
|Ambroise Vollard éditeur les peintres graveurs, 1895-1913 London, Agnew's, 18th June-26th July 1991|
|Barbizon et l'école de la nature [exposition, Paris, Galerie Brame et Lorenceau, 7-30 octobre 1992, Londres, Agnew's, 18 novembre-18 décembre 1992]|
|Baroque and Rococo 17th and 18th century Italian pictures; illustrated catalogue.|
|Centenary exhibition of the work of William Dyce, R.A., 1806-1864, oil paintings, drawings and etchings, sketches and cartoons. Aberdeen art gallery, Aug. 7th-Sept. 13th, 1964. Thos. Agnew and sons... Sept. 29th-Oct. 24th, 1964|
|Centenary loan exhibition of water-colour drawings by J.M.W. Turner in aid of the Artists general benevolent institution,... February-March 1951|
|A Dealer's record : Agnew's 1967-81.|
|England and the Seicento; a loan exhibition of Bolognese paintings from British collections [held] 6 November-7 December 1973 in aid of the National Art-Collections Fund, 1903-1973.|
|English life and landscape; an exhibition of English pictures, 1730-1870, 8th March-8th April 1971.|
|English pictures from Suffolk collections : a loan exhibition in aid of the Suffolk Historic Churches Trust, February 26-March 28, 1980.|
|Exhibition of French and English drawings: 19th & 20th centuries.|
|Exhibition of pictures by old masters at under £300. July 27-September 5, 1964|
|Fantasy and reality in eighteenth century Venice; an exhibition of fine Venetian engravings, 19th April-14th May, 1971.|
|Fragonard drawings for Orlando furioso : October 31st-December 15th 1978, London|
|Houghton pictures, by kind permission of the Marquess and Marchioness of Cholmondeley, in aid of King George's fund for sailors... [May 6th-June 6th, 1959.]|
|Loan exhibition of the Lansdowne collection in aid of the Royal national institute for the blind, December 8, 1954-January 29, 1955|
|Loan exhibition of Victorian painting, 1961:|
|Modern British drawings 1900-1973.|
|Neo-classical paintings at Agnew's, 3-27 October, 1972, 43 Old Bond Street, London Wi.|
|Oil sketches and smaller pictures by Sir Peter Paul Rubens. [Exhibition] In aid of the King's Lynn festival fund... February 20 to March 11, 1961|
|Old master drawings ... 1977|
|Old masters: recent acquisitions; [exhibition held] 2nd November-10th December, 1971.|
|Painting in England, 1630-1870; June 5th-July 13, 1973.|
|Paintings by old masters : 4 June-5 July 1974, an exhibition within the Fine Art and Antiques Festival|
|Persian miniatures an exhibition of seventeen pages from the Houghton Shahnameh, 3rd July-24th August, 1979|
|The Portrait surveyed : British portraiture, 1670-1870, June 3-August 1, 1980.|
|Realism and romance in English painting.|
|Small pictures for small rooms, a collection of cabinet pictures by old masters ranging from the 15th to the 19th centuries. Illustrated catalogue... April 7-May 9, 1964|
|Stubbs in the 1760s; a loan exhibition of paintings in aid of the Westminister Division of the British Red Cross Society to celebrate their centenary in 1970.|
|Summer exhibition of pictures by old masters including a group on loan from the Lockinge Collection|
|Thomas Shotter Boys (1803-1874) centenary exhibition : [held] 4th-30th October [at] Nottingham University Art Gallery and 7th November-6th December [at] Thos. Agnew and Sons Ltd., London|
|Walter Sickert, a conversation|
|Water-colour drawings in the collection of the late Sir Hickman Bacon, bart... [exhibition], March-April, 1946|
|Whistler : the graphic work : Amsterdam, Liverpool, London, Venice : an exhibition organised by Thos. Agnew & Sons, London, the Walker Art Gallery, Liverpool, and the Hunterian Art Gallery, University of Glasgow, in association with the Arts Council of Great Britain, 1976|
Countries of Publication (3)
Selected Publishers (10)
- GB - United Kingdom
- British (modern) -
- eng - English