Nelson, William Edward, 1940-....
Nelson, William E. (William Edward), 1940-
Nelson, William E. 1940-....
VIAF ID: 12369479 (Personal)
ISNI: 0000 0001 0870 4553
- 200 _ | ‡a Nelson ‡b William E. ‡f 1940-....
- 100 1 _ ‡a Nelson, William Edward ‡d 1940-
- 100 1 _ ‡a Nelson, William Edward ‡d 1940-...
- 100 1 _ ‡a Nelson, William Edward, ‡d 1940-
- 100 1 _ ‡a Nelson, William Edward, ‡d 1940-....
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (4)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Nelson, William E.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Nelson, William E. ‡q (William Edward), ‡d 1940-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Nelson, William E. ‡d 1940-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Nelson, William Edward
|Americanization of the common law the impact of legal change on Massachusetts society, 1760-1830|
|Black Atlantic politics : dilemmas of political empowerment in Boston and Liverpool|
|Chesapeake and New England, 1607-1660|
|common law in colonial America|
|Dispute and conflict resolution in Plymouth County, Massachusetts, 1725-1825|
|Electing black mayors : political action in the black community|
|Fighting for the city : a history of the New York City corporation counsel|
|fourteenth amendment from political principle to judicial doctrine|
|In pursuit of right and justice : Edward Weinfeld as lawyer and judge|
|Law as culture and culture as law : essays in honor of John Phillip Reid|
|The legalist reformation : law, politics, and ideology in New York, 1920-1980|
|Liberty and community constitution and rights in the early american republic|
|Linden studies in legal history|
|The literature of American legal history. -|
|Making legal history : essays in honor of William E. Nelson|
|Marbury v. Madison : the origins and legacy of judicial review|
|Plymouth court records, 1686-1859|
|The roots of American bureaucracy, 1830-1900. -|
Countries of Publication (3)
Selected Publishers (10)
- US - United States
- eng - English