P.F. Collier & Son Corporation
Collier, P. F., & son, pub New York
P.F. Collier & Son
Collier, P. F., & son, pub
P. F. Collier & Sons
VIAF ID: 123076710 (Corporate)
ISNI: 0000 0001 1833 9369
- 210 | | ‡a Collier, P. F., & son, pub ‡c New York
- 110 2 _ ‡a Collier, P. F., & son, pub
- 110 2 _ ‡a P. F. Collier & Sons
- 110 2 _ ‡a P.F. Collier & Son Corporation
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (24)
- 410 2 _ ‡a Collier & Son Corporation
- 410 2 _ ‡a Collier & Son Corporation.
- 410 0 _ ‡a Collier (P.F.) & Son
- 410 2 _ ‡a Collier (P.F.) & Son
- 410 0 _ ‡a Collier Peter Fenelon & Son.
- 410 2 _ ‡a Collier, New York.
- 410 2 _ ‡a Collier, firm, publishers, New York
- 410 2 _ ‡a Collier.
- 410 2 _ ‡a Cromwell Publishing Company. P.F.Collier & Son Corporation
- 410 2 _ ‡a Cromwell-Collier Publishing Company. P.F. Coller & Son Corporation
- 410 2 _ ‡a Crowell Publishing Company. ‡b P. F. Collier & Son Corporation.
- 410 2 _ ‡a Crowell Publishing Company. ‡b P.F. Collier & Son Corporation
- 410 2 _ ‡a Crowell-Collier Publishing Company. ‡b P. F. Collier & Son Corporation.
- 410 2 _ ‡a Crowell-Collier Publishing Company. ‡b P.F. Collier & Son Corporation
- 410 2 _ ‡a P. F. Collier & Son Company.
- 410 | | ‡a P. F. Collier & Son Corp
- 410 2 _ ‡a P. F. Collier & Son.
- 410 2 _ ‡a P. F. Collier & Sons ‡c Publishing house
- 410 2 _ ‡a P. F. Collier & Son Corp
- 410 2 _ ‡a P. F. Collier and Son Corporation.
- 410 2 _ ‡a P.F. Collier & Son Company
- 410 2 _ ‡a P.F. Collier and Son Corporation
- 410 2 _ ‡a Peter Fenelon Collier & Son
- 410 2 _ ‡a Peter Fenelon Collier & Son.
5xx's: Related Names (2)
- 510 2 _ ‡a P. F. Collier (Nowy Jork).
- 510 2 _ ‡a P.F. Collier Inc.
|The autobiography of Benjamin Franklin. The journal of John Woolman. Fruits of solitude|
|Bankruptcy, dividends, deeds, leases, index|
|Business man's commercial law library.|
|Collier's encyclopedia, with bibliography and index.|
|Collier's photographic history of World War II.|
|Collier's year book : covering events of the year.|
|Contracts, damages, promissory notes, partnership|
|The decline and fall of the Roman Empire.|
|The divine comedy of Dante Alighieri : Hell, Purgatory, Paradise|
|Domestic relations, employer and employee|
|Elementary text book of botany|
|February 12 -- Lincoln's Birthday|
|The first part of the delightful history of the most ingenious knight Don Quixote de la Mancha|
|Folk-lore and fable : Æsop, Grimm, Andersen|
|Great short stories|
|The Harvard classics, the reading guide.|
|Histoire de la Russie|
|The history of the United States from 1492 to 1912. Vol. 3 / by Julian Hawthorne.- New York, cop. 1912.|
|[Intermission in the house]|
|International short stories / a new collection of famous examples from the literatures of England, France and America.|
|Landlords and tennants, automobiles, personal property|
|Law of contracts|
|Letters of Marcus Tullius Cicero with his treatises on Friendship and Old age|
|Lettres reçues d'Emanuel Friedman|
|Miscellaneous essays ; The lifted veil ; Brother Jacob / George Eliot.|
|Modern English drama : Dryden, Sheridan, Goldsmith, Shelley, Browning, Byron : with introductions.|
|National dictionary of the English language, based on the principles established by Noah Webster and including a practical guide to business English, self-pronouncing.|
|National year book.|
|The new world atlas and gazetteer|
|Nine Greek dramas|
|Ownership and use of land and personal property|
|Ownership rights of married men and women homesteader|
|Palestine from the Patriarchal age to the present time : with introductory chapters on the geography and natural history of the country, and on the customs and institutions of the Hebrews|
|The pie and the pirate|
|Plutarch's lives of Themistocles, Pericles, Aristides, Alcibiades, and Coriolanus, Demosthenes, and Cicero, Caesar and Antony|
|The ragged tramp began to beg in most piteous terms|
|[Roman presenting gift to woman in modern dress watched by crowd of people dressed in costumes from other ages]|
|Short story classics (American) ...|
|Shorty & Patrick : U.S.S. Oklahoma|
|The sun also rises|
|Turkey : the Balkan States|
|World's war events : recorded by statesmen, commanders, historians and by men, who fought or saw the great campaigns.|
Countries and Regions of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (4)
- US - United States