VIAF ID: 122986816
Uniform Title Links (3)
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (2)
- 451 _ _
- 410 2 _
Cherokee Nation of Oklahoma
5xx's: Related Names (2)
- 551 _ _
Cherokee Nation, Oklahoma
- 551 _ _
Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians of North Carolina
- Constitution (1839)
- The Constitution and laws of the Cherokee Nation, passed at Tah-le-quah, Cherokee Nation, 1839.
- The Act of union between the eastern and western Cherokees, the Constitution and amendments, and the laws of the Cherokee Nation, passed during the session of 1868 and subsequent sessions.
- Weekly press
- The case of the Cherokee Nation against the State of Georgia : argued and determined at the Supreme Court of the United States, January Term, 1831 : with an appendix ...
- The Cherokee Nation news.
- The Cherokee Nation news the official publication of the Cherokee Nation of Oklahoma.
- Memorial and argument submitted to the Cherokee Commissioners, in the claim of Nancy Reed and children, Cherokee Indians of North Carolina, for the value of a reservation of six hundred and forty acres of land : granted to them under the eighth article of the Cherokee treaty of 1817, as modified and continued by the second article of the treaty of 1819 : also, a memorial of the Eastern Cherokees, and a report of the committee of the Senate in relation to the claims of the Cherokee Indians against the United States.
- Laws, etc. (Laws of the Cherokee Nation : 1844-1845)
- Laws, etc. (Compiled statutes : 1881)
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (9)
- US - United States
- mul - Multiple languages
History of VIAF ID:122986816 (7)