Layne's Studio (New York, N.Y.)
VIAF ID: 121289219
- [Street rally in New York City, October 11, 1955, under joint sponsorship of NAACP and District 65, Retail, Wholesale and Department Store Workers Union in protest of slaying of Emmett Till]
- [Street rally in New York City, October 11, 1955 in protest of slaying of Emmett Till]
- Roy Wilkins, executive secretary of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, presents NAACP life membership plaque to songstress Lena Horne aboard the French liner Libertee ...
- NAACP photographs of membership activities at the national, state, and local levels
- NAACP photographs of freedom fund activities and general fundraising campaigns and programs
- NAACP leaders lay plans for membership drive More than 60 leaders of local branches and state organizations meet in Philadelphia to map plans for 1957 membership drive....
- Man campaign telephones Telephone answering service for persons calling NAACP headquarters on May 17 in response to all-day radio announcements soliciting NAACP members was provided by four NAACP staff members.
- At 1960 White House Conference on Children and Youth, March 27-31, 1960, exhibition hall, Sheraton-Park Hotel, Washington, D.C. Mrs. Avis Terry, with book in hand, headed the group of volunteers from the Washington Urban League who tended the NUL booth
Countries of Publication (1)
History of VIAF ID:121289219 (1)