United States. President (1993-2001 : Clinton)
États-Unis. Président (1993-2001 : Clinton)
VIAF ID: 121135875
- A national security strategy of engagement and enlargement.
- Technology for America's economic growth, a new direction to build economic strength, 1993.
- Veto of HR 2491
- Veto of H.R. 2491 : message from the President of the United States transmitting his veto of H.R. 2491, a bill to provide for reconciliation pursuant to section 105 of the concurrent resolution on the budget for fiscal year 1996.
- Uruguay Round Trade Agreements, texts of agreements, implementing bill, statement of administrative action, and required supporting statements : message from the President of the United States transmitting the Uruguay Round Trade Agreements, texts of agreements implementing bill, statement of administrative action, and required supporting statements.
- The Hague Convention and the Hague Protocol message from the President of the United States transmitting The Hague Convention for the Protection of Cultural Property in the Event of Armed Conflict (the Convention) and, for accession, the Hague Protocol, concluded on May 14, 1954, and entered into force on August 7, 1956 ...
- The Clinton health security plan what it means : what it costs.
- Study on the operation and effects of the North American Free Trade Agreement.
- Study on the operation and effects of the NAFTA
- Proposed legislation, "The Health Security Act of 1993" : message from the President of the United States transmitting a draft of proposed legislation to ensure individual and family security through health care coverage for all Americans in a manner that contains the rate of growth in health care costs and promotes responsible health insurance practices, to promote choice in health care, and to ensure and protect the health care of all Americans.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (10)
History of VIAF ID:121135875 (5)