India. Governor-General (1910-1916 : Hardinge)
VIAF ID: 121013453
- The historical record of the imperial visit to India, 1911;
- Indian local self-government policy, 1915, 1915:
- Indian local self-government policy, 1915 : being a resolution issued by the Governor General in Council on the 28th April, 1915.
- Indian education policy, 1913;
- Indian archæological policy, 1915
- East India (legislative councils). Regulations and rules relating to the constitution of a legislative council for the Central Provinces and of certain amendments in the Imperial Council regulations.
- East India (Sanitary). Proceedings of the third All-India Sanitary Conference, held at Lucknow in January, 1914, and resolution of the Government of India on sanitation in India.
- East India (Military). Papers relating to Major-General C. V. F. Townshend's appreciation of the position after the battle of Kut-el-Amara.
Countries of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (5)
History of VIAF ID:121013453 (1)