United States. President (1921-1923 : Harding)
VIAF ID: 121010361
- Address, of the president of the United States to Congress, December 6, 1921
- Address of the President of the United States to a joint session of the Senate and House of representatives.
- Warren G. Harding, 1865-1923: chronology, documents, bibliographical aids.
- The administration of a new era;
- The Shipping act.
- The Lansing-Ishii agreement.
- Strike crisis. Address of the President of the United States delivered before the joint session of the two houses of Congress on August 18, 1922.
- Restrictions on American petroleum prospectors in certain foreign countries. Message from the President of the United States, transmitting, in response to the Senate resolution of March 10, 1920
- Reorganization of the executive departments.
- President Harding's address at the dedication of the Lincoln memorial, Washington, D. C., 30 May, 1922.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (3)
History of VIAF ID:121010361 (4)