United States. President (1865-1869 : Johnson)
États-Unis. Président (1865-1869 : Johnson)
VIAF ID: 121006606
- U.S. Supreme Court, Georgia and Mississippi injunction case : the attorney general's closing argument.
- Treaty between the United States of America and different tribes of Sioux Indians : concluded April 29, et. seq., 1868 ; ratification advised February 16, 1869 ; proclaimed February 24, 1869.
- Treaties between the United States and the Indians.
- The spirit of Madison. To Thad. Stevens & co., greeting.
- Speech of President Andrew Johnson before the Association of Soldiers and Sailors : delivered in front of the White House, April 18, 1866.
- South Carolina and Arkansas. Message from the President of the United States, transmitting all the papers that have been submitted to him relating to the proceedings to which they refer in the states of South Carolina and Arkansas.
- Report on the condition of the South.
- Report of Indian Peace Commissioners : message from the President of the United States transmitting report of the Indian Peace Commissioners.
- Mexican affairs. Message from the President of the United States, in answer to a resolution of the House of the 18th ultimo, transmitting report of the secretary of state on that subject, January 9, 1866
- Message of the President of the United States, returning to the House of Representatives a bill entitled "An act to provide for the more efficient government of the rebel states."
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (6)
History of VIAF ID:121006606 (8)