United States. President (1945-1953 : Truman)
VIAF ID: 121006385
5xx's: Related Names (1)
- 500 1 _
Truman, Harry S.,
- The Truman program : addresses and messages
- Aid to China.
- Urgent needs of the American people. Address delivered before a joint session of the Senate and the House of Representatives
- Universal military training. Address of the President of the United States before a joint session of the Senate and House of representatives presenting his recommendations with respect to universal military training ...
- Title to certain submerged lands, veto message. Message from the President of the United States returning without approval the Joint resolution (S. J. Res. 20) entitled "A joint resolution to confirm and establish the titles of the States to lands beneath navigable waters within State boundaries and to the natural resources within such lands and waters, and to provide for the use and control of said lands and resources."
- Title 3 - the President, executive order 10020 prescribing the Manual for courts-martial, U. S. Army, 1949.
- The state of the Union. Address delivered before a joint session of the two Houses of Congress, January 7, 1948. Second session of the Eightieth Congress.
- The charter of the United nations. Address of the President of the United States, delivered before the Senate on July 2, 1945 presenting the charter of the United nations for the maintenance of international peace and security, together with the statute of the International court of justice annexed thereto ...
- The President's point four program.
- The President's messages to the Congress.
Countries of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (10)
History of VIAF ID:121006385 (7)