United States. President (1857-1861 : Buchanan)
Etats-Unis. Président (1857-1861 : Buchanan)
VIAF ID: 121006219
5xx's: Related Names (1)
- 500 1 _
- The correspondence between the commissioners of the state of So. Ca. to the government at Washington and the President of the United States; together with the statement of Messrs. Miles and Keitt. Printed by order of the Convention.
- The Diary of a public man, and A page of political correspondence, Stanton to Buchanan;
- The Aves Island case, with the correspondence relating thereto and discussion of law and facts
- Message of the President of the United States communicating, in compliance with a resolution of the Senate, information in relation to the heating and ventilating of the Capitol extension, the Post Office Department, &c.
- Message from the President of the United States to the two houses of Congress : communicating a certified copy of the constitution of Kansas, framed by the convention recently assembled at Lecompton.
- James Buchanan, 1791-1868; chronology, documents, bibliographical aids.
- Inaugural address of the President of the United States, on the fourth of March, 1857.
- Heating and ventilating the Capitol extension, etc.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (6)
History of VIAF ID:121006219 (8)