United States. President (1817-1825 : Monroe)
États-Unis. President (1817-1825 : Monroe)
VIAF ID: 121005434
- The Monroe doctrine. [Sound recording] Excerpts.
- Message from the president of the United States, transmitting sundry papers relating to transactions in East and West Florida, received at the Department of State since his message of 28th January, last : with copies of two letters from the secretary of state upon the same subject.
- Message from the President of the United States, transmitting in pursuance of a resolution of the House of Representatives of the 30th Jan. last communications from the agents of the United States with the governments south of the U. States which have declared their independence : and the communications from the agents of such governments in the United States with the Secretary of State as tend to shew the political condition of their governments, and the state of the war between them and Spain.
- The reports on the present state of the United Provinces of South America;
- The contrast;
- The Monroe doctrine.
- President's message, Washington, D.C., Dec. 2, 1823
- Oeuvres de M. de Fénélon
- Oeuvres de M. François de Salignac de La Mothe Fénélon, précepteur des enfants de France, archevêque-Duc de Cambrai.
Countries of Publication (4)
Selected Publishers (10)
History of VIAF ID:121005434 (10)