Rawle, William, 1759-1836
VIAF ID: 1198028
- A view of the Constitution of the United States of America
- vindication of [[john heckewelder|rev. mr. heckewelder's]] 'history of the indian nations
- discourse on the nature and study of the law
- a view of the constitution of the united states
- Report of the Committee Appointed to Enquire Into the Present State of the Medical School of the University of Pennsylvania, April 6, 1819.
- Reply of the Commissioners for the Erection of the Public Buildings, to the request of Hon. Samuel G. King, mayor of Philadelphia, for a statement of their operations during the year 1883, and for such other information as will be of interest to the City of Philadelphia. To which is added communications from the Commissioners to Councils, and opinion of William Rawle, to the Common Council of the City of Philadelphia, May 28, 1799, as to the right of the City to the Centre (Penn) Square, and to erect a building for public purposes upon the intersection of Broad and High (Market) Streets.
- Opinions of William Lewis, and William Rawle, Esquires : on the rights of the Corporation of the City of Philadelphia to the Schuylkill-Ferry, and of the rights of the corporation for erecting a permanent bridge over that river.
- Mélanges politiques et philosophiques extraits des Mémoirs et de la correspondance de Thomas Jefferson, précédés d'un essai sur les principes de l'école américaine et d'une traduction de la Constitution des États-Unis, avec un commentaire tiré, pour la plus grande partie, de l'ouvrage publié, sur cette Constitution
- An introduction to the law relative to trials at nisi prius
- An address delivered before the Philadelphia society for promoting agriculture: at its anniversary meeting, January 19, 1819.
Countries of Publication (3)
Selected Publishers (10)
History of VIAF ID:1198028 (7)