Mitchell, Peter, 1962-....
Mitchell, Peter (Peter J.), 1962-
VIAF ID: 119329450 (Personal)
ISNI: 0000 0000 8334 8600
- 200 _ | ‡a Mitchell ‡b Peter ‡f 1962-....
- 100 1 _ ‡a Mitchell, Peter
- 100 1 _ ‡a Mitchell, Peter ‡d 1962-
- 100 1 _ ‡a Mitchell, Peter, ‡d 1962-
- 100 1 _ ‡a Mitchell, Peter, ‡d 1962-....
- 100 0 _ ‡a Peter Mitchell
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (12)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Michell, Peter John ‡d 1962-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Mitchell, P. J.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Mitchell, P. J. ‡q (Peter John), ‡d 1962-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Mitchell, P. J. ‡d 1962-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Mitchell, P.J.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Mitchell, P.J., ‡d 1962-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Mitchell, P.J. ‡d 1962-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Mitchell, P. ‡d 1962-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Mitchell, Peter
- 400 1 _ ‡a Mitchell, Peter John
- 400 1 _ ‡a Mitchell, Peter John.
- 400 0 _ ‡a Peter Mitchell ‡c Australian journalist
|African connections an archaeological perspective on Africa and the wider world|
|Animals and people archaeozoological papers in honour of Ina Plug|
|Archaeological research in Lesotho : a review of 120 years|
|Archaeology of epidemic and infectious diseases|
|archaeology of Southern Africa|
|The archaeology of Tloutle rock-shelter, Maseru District, Lesotho|
|eland's people new perspectives in the rock art of the Maloti-Drakensberg bushmen essays in memory of Patricia Vinnicombe|
|The first Africans : African archaeology from the earliest tool makers to most recent foragers|
|Fishing in the Lesotho Highlands : 26,000 years of fish exploitation, with special reference to Sehonghong shelter|
|Fishing in the rain: control of rain-making and aquatic resources at a previously undescribed rock art site in highland Lesotho|
|Horse Nations : The Worldwide Impact of the Horse on Indigenous Societies Post-1492|
|Hunter-gatherers and farmers : some implications of 1,800 years of interaction in the Maloti-Drakensberg region of Southern Africa|
|Interactions between hunter-gatherers and farmers from prehistory to present|
|Peoples and cultures of Africa|
|Prehistoric exchange and interaction in southeastern southern Africa : marine shells and ostrich eggshell|
|Researching Africa's past new contributions from British archaeologists proceedings of a meeting held at St Hugh's college, Oxford, Saturday April 20th 2002|
|Sehonghong : the middle and later Stone Age industrial sequence at a Lesotho rock-shelter|
Countries of Publication (6)
Selected Publishers (10)
- GB - United Kingdom
- AU - Australia
- eng - English