Chalmers, James R. (James Ronald), 1831-1898
Chalmers, J. R. (James Ronald), 1831-1898
Chalmers, James R.
VIAF ID: 11871492
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 0
Chalmers, J. R.
- The probate law and practice in the courts of Mississippi and Tennessee
- The probate law and practice in the courts of Mississippi ... 1890:
- The Colorado contested election case.
- A speech on extending the jurisdiction of the committee on the improvements of the Mississippi River
- A reply to Hon. E. S. Bragg.
- The storming of Fort Pillow, a personal explanation.
- Speech of Mr. Chalmers, of Mississippi, on the resolutions giving notice to Great Britain on the abrogation of the convention of joint occupancy.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (2)
History of VIAF ID:11871492 (3)