Jervis, John B. (John Bloomfield), 1795-1885
Jervis, John Bloomfield, 1795-1885
Jervis, John B.
VIAF ID: 11862099
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 _
Jervis, John Bloomfield,
- [Croton Aqueduct, (Westchester Co., New York).
- Report on the Hudson River Railroad, 1846
- Description of the Croton Aqueduct
- the construction and management of railways
- railway property
- office and duties of coroners
- labor and capital
- The reminiscences of John B. Jervis, engineer of the Old Croton.
- The question of labour and capital
- Skeleton map, showing the position and connections of the Michigan Southern Rail Road (from Toledo to Chicago) with the several great rail road routes to the Atlantic seaboard and New York City via the south shore of Lake Erie.
Countries of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (5)
History of VIAF ID:11862099 (6)