Butler, Cornelia H., 1963-
Butler, Cornelia H.
Butler, Cornelia (Cornelia H.)
VIAF ID: 117218591 (Personal)
ISNI: 0000 0001 0938 8513
- 200 _ | ‡a Butler ‡b Cornelia H. ‡f 1963-....
- 100 1 _ ‡a Butler, Cornelia (undifferentiated) (sparse)
- 100 1 _ ‡a Butler, Cornelia
- 100 1 _ ‡a Butler, Cornelia H. (undifferentiated) (sparse)
- 100 1 _ ‡a Butler, Cornelia H.
- 100 1 _ ‡a Butler, Cornelia H.
- 100 1 _ ‡a Butler, Cornelia H. ‡d 1963-
- 100 0 _ ‡a Cornelia Butler
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (10)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Butler, Connie
- 400 1 _ ‡a Butler, Connie, ‡d 1963-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Butler, Connie.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Butler, Connie ‡d 1963-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Butler, Connie ‡d 1963-...
- 400 1 _ ‡a Butler, Cornelia
- 400 1 _ ‡a Butler, Cornelia.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Butler, Cornelia ‡d 1963-
- 400 _ | ‡a Butler ‡b Connie ‡f 1963-....
- 400 0 _ ‡a Cornelia Butler ‡c American curator
5xx's: Related Names (1)
- 510 2 _ ‡a Museum of Contemporary Art ‡g Los Angeles, Calif. ‡e Affiliation
|After image, 1999:|
|Afterimage, drawing through process [exhibition tour, Los Angeles, Museum of contemporary art, April 11-August 22, 1999, Houston, Contemporary arts museum, Seattle, Henry art gallery]|
|Alina Szapocznikow / Elena Filipovic and Joanna Mytkowska [oraz] Cornelia Butler, Jola Gola, Allegra Pesenti. - New York, 2011.|
|Alina Szapocznikow : sculpture undone 1955-1972|
|Andrea Zittel : critical space|
|Compass in hand, c2009:|
|Cotton puffs, Q-tips, smoke and mirrors the drawings of Ed Ruscha [exhibition, New York, Whitney museum of American art, June 24-September 26, 2004, Los Angeles, Museum of contemporary art, October 17, 2004-January 17, 2005, Washington, National gallery of art, February 13-May 30, 2005]|
|Eric Wesley [exhibition, West Hollywood, MOCA Pacific design center, Los Angeles, 23 march - 25 June 2006]|
|Figure 3 : Paul Sietsema|
|Flight patterns : Laurence Aberhart ... et al.|
|From conceptualism to feminism Lucy Lippard's Numbers shows, 1969-74|
|Greater New York 2010 [exhibition, organised by MOMA P.S. 1 Contemporary art center, and the Museum of Modern Art, Long Island City, New York, May 24 - October 18, 2010]|
|Guy de Cointet [exposition, Grenoble, Centre national d'art contemporain, 19 octobre 1996-5 janvier 1997]|
|Lygia clark : the abandonment of art, 1948-1988|
|Mark Lere, c1985:|
|Mark Lere : new and selected work|
|Marlene Dumas : measuring your own grave|
|Modern women women artists at the Museum of modern art|
|Nothing is neutral : Andrea Bowers|
|On line : drawing through the twentieth century|
|Rodney Graham a little thought [exhibition, Toronto, Art gallery of Ontario, 31 March-27 June 2004, Los Angeles, Museum of contemporary art, 25 July-29 November 2004, Vancouver, Vancouver art gallery, 5 February-1 May 2005, Philadelphia, Institute of contemporary art, 10 September-23 December 2005]|
|Rodney Graham a little thought : [traveling exposition, North America, 2004-2005]|
|Scorched earth (Hammer Museum)|
|Scorched earth : Mark Bradford|
|WACK! : art and the feminist revolution|
|Willem De Kooning, tracing the figure [accompanies the Exhibition "Willem De Kooning: Tracing the Figures" ; exhibition tour: The Museum of Contemporary Art, Los Angeles, 10 February - 28 April 2002 ; San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, San Francisco, 22 June - 8 September 2002 ; National Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, 29 September 2002 - 5 January 2003]|
Countries of Publication (6)
Selected Publishers (10)
- US - United States
- eng - English