Conley, Dalton, 1969-....
Conley, D. C.
VIAF ID: 116746666 (Personal)
ISNI: 0000 0001 0938 6788
- 200 _ | ‡a Conley ‡b Dalton ‡f 1969-....
- 100 1 _ ‡a Conley, D. C.
- 100 1 _ ‡a Conley, Dalton ‡d 1969-
- 100 1 0 ‡a Conley, Dalton, ‡d 1969-
- 100 1 _ ‡a Conley, Dalton, ‡d 1969-....
- 100 0 _ ‡a Dalton Conley
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (6)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Conley, Dalton Clark
- 400 1 _ ‡a Conley, Dalton Clark, ‡d 1969-
- 400 1 0 ‡a Conley, Dalton Clark, ‡d 1969-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Conley, Dalton Clark.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Conley, Dalton Clark ‡d 1969-
- 400 0 _ ‡a Dalton Conley ‡c American sociologist
5xx's: Related Names (6)
- 510 2 _ ‡a National Bureau of Economic Research
- 510 2 _ ‡a National Bureau of Economic Research ‡e Affiliation
- 510 2 _ ‡a New York University
- 510 2 _ ‡a New York University ‡e Affiliation
- 510 2 _ ‡a Sociology--Columbia university
- 510 2 _ ‡a ebrary, Inc
|Africa's lagging demographic transition: evidence from exogenous impacts of malaria ecology and agricultural technology|
|After the bell : family background, public policy, and educational success|
|Being black, living in the red : race, wealth, and social policy in America|
|Bribery or just desserts? evidence on the influence of congressional voting patterns on PAC contributions from exogenous variation in the sex mix of legislator offspring|
|The effect of daughters on partisanship|
|The equal environments assumption in the post-genomic age using misclassified twins to estimate bias in heritability models|
|Gender, body mass and economic status|
|Genetic Interactions with Prenatal Social Environment Effects on Academic and Behavioral Outcomes|
|Health Shocks, Insurance Status and Net Worth Intra- and Inter-Generational Effects|
|The long-term effects of military conscription on mortality: estimates from the Vietnam-era draft lottery|
|Parental educational investment and children's academic risk: estimates of the impact of sibship size and birth order from exogenous variation in fertility|
|Parentology : everything you wanted to know about the science of raising children but were too exhausted to ask|
|The pecking order : which siblings succeed and why|
|A pound of flesh or just proxy?. -|
|Sibling similarity and difference in socioeconomic status: life course and family resource effects|
|Social class : how does it work?|
|The starting gate : birth weight and life chances|
|The war at home effects of Vietnam-era military service on post-war household stability|
|You may ask yourself : an introduction to thinking like a sociologist|
Countries of Publication (3)
Selected Publishers (10)
- US - United States
- eng - English