Lotz, Philip Henry, 1889-
Lotz, P. Henry
Lotz, Philip Henry, n. 1889
VIAF ID: 116015946
- Current week-day religious education ... c1925.
- Unused alibis.
- Founders of Christian movements
- Distinguished American Jews
- Worship services for the church year; fifty-three worship services for the use of youth in the church school, societies for young people, summer conferences, or wherever youth gathers for Christian worship.
- Worship services for the church year
- Women leaders
- Vocations and professions
- The altar hour; fifty-two worship services and interpretative meditations
- Studies in religious education; a source and textbook for colleges, universities, seminaries, and discussion groups and for leaders and workers in the field of religions [!] education;
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (5)
- eng - English
History of VIAF ID:116015946 (8)