Pankhurst, Richard, 1927-....
Pankhurst, Richard (Richard Keir Pethick), Ethiopia, 1927-
Richard Pankhurst British academic
VIAF ID: 115402584 (Personal)
ISNI: 0000 0001 1033 1864
- 200 _ 1 ‡a Pankhurst ‡b , Richard ‡f <1927- >
- 200 _ | ‡a Pankhurst ‡b Richard ‡f 1927-....
- 100 1 _ ‡a Pankhurst, Richard
- 100 1 0 ‡a Pankhurst, Richard
- 100 1 _ ‡a Pankhurst, Richard ‡d 1927-
- 100 1 _ ‡a Pankhurst, Richard, ‡d 1927-....
- 100 0 _ ‡a Richard Pankhurst ‡c British academic
- 100 0 _ ‡a ሪቻርድ ፓንክኸርስት
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (25)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Pankhurst, R. K.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Pankhurst, R. K. P.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Pankhurst, Richard K.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Pankhurst, Richard K. P.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Pankhurst, Richard K. P. ‡q (Richard Keir Pethick), ‡d 1927-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Pankhurst, Richard K. P. ‡d 1927-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Pankhurst, Richard K. ‡d 1927-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Pankhurst, Richard Keir Pethick
- 400 1 _ ‡a Pankhurst, Richard Keir Pethick, ‡d 1927-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Pankhurst, Richard Keir Pethick.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Pankhurst, Richard Keir Pethick ‡d 1927-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Pankhurst, Richard Keir Pethick ‡d 1927-...
- 400 _ 1 ‡a Pankhurst ‡b , R. K.
- 400 _ 1 ‡a Pankhurst ‡b , R. K. P.
- 400 _ 1 ‡a Pankhurst ‡b , Richard K. P.
- 400 _ 1 ‡a Pankhurst ‡b , Richard Keir Pethick
- 400 _ | ‡a Pankhurst ‡b Richard Keir Pethick ‡f 1927-....
- 400 0 _ ‡a Richard Pankhurst
- 400 0 _ ‡a Richard Pankhurst ‡c British academic
- 400 0 _ ‡a Richard Pankhurst ‡c Brits historicus
- 400 0 _ ‡a Richard Pankhurst ‡c profesor británico
- 400 0 _ ‡a Richard Pankhurst ‡c professor britânico
- 400 0 _ ‡a Ричард Панкхёрст
- 400 0 _ ‡a ריצ'רד פנקהרסט
- 400 0 _ ‡a ሪቻርድ ፓንክኸርስት
|Addis Abeba : villaggio e capitale di un continente|
|The African diaspora in the Indian Ocean|
|[The "Banyan" or indian presence at Massawa, the Dahlak Islands and the Horn of Africa|
|The centenary of Dogali : proceedings of the international symposium, Addis Ababa-Asmara, January 24-25, 1987|
|Daughter of zion : orthodox christian art from Ethiopia : [exhibition, Israel museum, Jerusalem, spring 2000 - 2001]|
|Ethiopia engraved : an illustrated catalogue of engravings by foreign travellers from 1681 to 1900|
|Ethiopia photographed historic photographs of the country and its people taken between 1867 and 1935|
|Ethiopian taenicides in their East African context|
|[Ethiopian tax documents of the early Twentieth century|
|Ethiopian taxation prior to the time of Menilek : a collation and analysis of estimates|
|The Ethiopian woman in former times : an anthology : prepared for the International Women's Year Anniversary Exhibition at Revolution Square|
|Ethiopians a history|
|Etiopien -- dess kristna kultur|
|Expedition from Abyssinia to Somaliland (1901) : by Major A.H.C. Hanbury-Tracy, Royal Horse Guards attached to the Abyssinian Forces operating in the Ogaden, 17 March to 4th October, 1901|
|The Falashas, or Judaic Ethiopians, in their Christian Ethiopian setting|
|Fear god, honor the king : the use of biblical allusion in Ethiopian historical literature : part I, part II|
|[The great ethiopian famine of 1888-1892 : a new assessment.|
|[The Hedar Bäšeta of 1918|
|The history of famine and epidemics in Ethiopia prior to the twentieth century / Richard Pankhurst|
|The history of Säwan towns from the rise of menilek to the founding of Addis Ababa|
|The home front : a mirror to life in England during the first world war|
|An introduction to the medical history of Ethiopia / Richard Pankhurst ; with a postscript by Asrat Waldeyes|
|Kasa and Kasa : papers on the lives, times and images of Téwodros II and Yohannes IV (1855-1889)|
|Kenya: the history of two nations.|
|King Lalibela : his supposed travels, tribulations and achievements|
|The legal question of racism in Eritrea during the British military administration : a study of colonial attitudes and responses, 1941-1945|
|Letters from Abyssinia, 1916 and 1917 : with supplemental Foreign Office documents|
|Letters from Ethiopian rulers (early and mid-nineteenth century) preserved in the British library, the Public record office, Lambeth palace, the National army museum, India office library and records|
|L'ultimo impero cristiano politica e religione nell'Etiopia contemporanea, 1916- 1974|
|Nakfa documents the despatches, memoranda, reports and correspondence describing and explaining the stories of the feudal societies of the Red Sea littoral from the Christian-Muslim wars of the sixteenth century to the establishment 1885-1901 of the Italian colony of Eritrea|
|The Napier expedition and the loot from Maqdala|
|The negus : the life and death of the last king of kings|
|Negus: vita e morte dell'ultimo re dei re.|
|Orbis Aethiopicus : studia in honorem Stanislaus Chojnacki natali septuagesimo quinto dicata, septuagesimo septimo oblata|
|Prière avant le voyage|
|Proceedings of the First National Conference of Ethiopian Studies : Addis Ababa, April 11-12, 1990|
|The Saint Simonians, Mill and Carlyle : a preface to modern thought|
|Secular themes in Ethiopian ecclesiastical manuscripts IV : a catalogue of illustrations of historical and ethnographic interest in the Juel-Jensen collection|
|social history of Ethiopia the northern and central highlands from early medieval times to the rise of Emperor Tewodros II|
|<A >story in stones Portugal's influence on culture and architecture in the Highlands of Etiopia, 1493-1634|
|Sur les traces de la Reine de Saba|
|Sylvia Pankhurst : from artist to anti-fascist|
|Tax records of Emperor Téwodros|
|Téwodros as depicted in European engravings|
|Tractatus tres historico-geographici (1634) a seventeenth century historical and geographical account of Tigray, Ethiopia|
|Tratado secundo do reino de Tygre|
|William Thompson (1775-1833); Britain's pioneer socialist, feminist, and co-operator|
Countries of Publication (14)
Selected Publishers (15)
- GB - United Kingdom
- ET - Ethiopia
- eng - English