Eaton, Joseph W., 1919-....
Eaton, Joseph W.
Eaton, Joseph W. 1919-2012
Joseph W. Eaton
VIAF ID: 113823653 (Personal)
ISNI: 0000 0001 1084 5232
- 200 _ | ‡a Eaton ‡b Joseph W. ‡f 1919-....
- 100 1 _ ‡a Eaton, Joseph W.
- 100 1 _ ‡a Eaton, Joseph W. (undifferentiated) (sparse)
- 100 1 _ ‡a Eaton, Joseph W. ‡d 1919-2012
- 100 1 _ ‡a Eaton, Joseph W., ‡d 1919-
- 100 1 _ ‡a Eaton, Joseph W., ‡d 1919-....
- 100 0 _ ‡a Joseph W. Eaton
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (3)
- 400 0 _ ‡a Joseph W. Eaton ‡c Sociologist
- 400 1 _ ‡a Wechsler, Joseph
- 400 1 _ ‡a Wechsler, Joseph.
|The American title insurance industry : how a cartel fleeces the American consumer|
|Bate ha-sohar be-Yiśraʼel : targum me-ʻAnglit.|
|Can business save South Africa?|
|A conceptual theory of co-operation|
|Culture and mental disorders; a comparative study of the Hutterites and other populations|
|Exploring tomorrow's agriculture co-operative group farming ; a practical program of rural rehabilitation|
|Influencing the youth culture a study of youth organizations in Israel|
|Institution building and development from concepts to application.|
|Man's capacity to reproduce / by Joseph W. Eaton and Albert J. Mayer. - Glenoce, Ill., .|
|Man's capacity to reproduce : the demography of a unique population|
|Measuring delinquency : a study of Probation Department referrals|
|Migration and social welfare; report.|
|National Service and Forced Labor|
|The privacy card : a low cost strategy to combat terrorism|
|The privacy card / Joseph W. Eaton / Rowman & Littlefield Publishers, 2003|
|Research guide on cooperative group farming a research bibliography on rural cooperative production and cooperative communities|
|Rurban village a follow-up study of Moroccan villages in Israel|
|Stone walls not a prison make : the anatomy of planned administrative change|
Countries of Publication (3)
Selected Publishers (10)
- XX -
- eng - English