Morehead, Albert Hodges, 1909-1966
Morehead, Albert H. (Albert Hodges), 1909-1966
Morehead, Albert H.
Morehead, Albert H., 1909-....
Albert H. Morehead American bridge player and editor, games and puzzles writer
Morehead, Albert H., 1909-1966
VIAF ID: 113158828 (Personal)
ISNI-test: 0000 0001 1084 2752
- 100 1 _ ‡a Morehead, Albert H. ‡q (Albert Hodges), ‡d 1909-1966
- 100 1 _ ‡a Morehead, Albert H., ‡d 1909-....
- 100 0 _ ‡a Albert H. Morehead ‡c American bridge player and editor, games and puzzles writer
- 100 1 _ ‡a Morehead, Albert H., ‡d 1909-1966
- 100 1 _ ‡a Morehead, Albert H.
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (12)
- 400 0 _ ‡a Albert Hodges Morehead
- 400 1 _ ‡a Morehead, Albert
- 400 1 _ ‡a Morehead, Albert H.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Morehead, Albert Hodges, ‡d 1909-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Morehead, Albert Hodges, ‡d 1909-1966
- 400 1 _ ‡a Morehead, Albert Hodges ‡d 1909-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Morehead, Albert Hodges ‡d 1909-1966
- 400 1 _ ‡a Morehead, Albert, ‡d 1909-1966
- 400 1 _ ‡a Morehead, Albert.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Morehead, Albert ‡d 1909-1966
- 400 0 _ ‡a Morehead ‡d 1909-...
- 400 | _ ‡a Morehead ‡q (Albert Hodges), ‡d 1909-....
|100 great American novels, 1966:|
|101 best loved songs : arranged for piano, organ and any number of voices with ukulele diagrams and chord symbols for guitar|
|Best loved songs and hymns; popular, patriotic, and folk songs|
|Better bidding in 15 minutes : expert bidding in a week|
|Bidding and play in duplicate contract bridge|
|Bridge, the expert way|
|The complete book of solitaire and patience games|
|The complete guide to winning poker|
|Cornerstone Library Books|
|Culbertson's summary of contract bridge : improved Culbertson system|
|Doubletalk crossword puzzles|
|The encyclopedia of bridge|
|The fireside book of cards|
|Fun with games of Rummy : America's most popular game...|
|Games for two|
|Hoe moet ik uitkomen en spelen bij contract bridge|
|Hoyle up-to-date; the official rules of card games|
|Hoyle's Rules of games : descriptions of indoor games of skill and chance, with advice on skillful play : based on the foundations laid down by Edmond Hoyle, 1672-1769|
|The illustrated library of the literary treasures; the novels, plays, poems, and other works of the most celebrated and historic writers in all lands and times.|
|The modern Hoyle : rules and instructions for all the most popular games|
|Morehead on bidding|
|My secret : how to play winning poker|
|The New American Roget's college thesaurus in dictionary form|
|The New American Webster handy college dictionary; includes abbreviations, geographical names, foreign words and phrases.|
|new gold book of bidding and play|
|The new quiz book|
|The official book of contract bridge|
|Official rules of card games|
|One hundred one best loved songs|
|Penguin Hoyle. [from old catalog]|
|Play according to Hoyle|
|The pocket book of games|
|Speel het spel en ken de regels|
Countries of Publication (4)
Selected Publishers (10)
- xxu -
- US - United States