Hatch, James Vernon, 1928-....
Hatch, James V. (James Vernon), 1928-
VIAF ID: 112431144 (Personal)
ISNI: 0000 0001 0936 5004
- 200 _ | ‡a Hatch ‡b James Vernon ‡f 1928-....
- 100 1 _ ‡a Hatch, James V. ‡q (James Vernon), ‡d 1928-
- 100 1 _ ‡a Hatch, James Vernon ‡d 1928-
- 100 1 _ ‡a Hatch, James Vernon, ‡d 1928-
- 100 1 _ ‡a Hatch, James Vernon, ‡d 1928-....
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (5)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Hatch, James V.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Hatch, James V. ‡q (James Vernon), ‡d 1928-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Hatch, James V. ‡d 1928-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Hatch, James Vernon, ‡d 1928-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Hatch, James Vernon ‡d 1928-
|Black playwrights, 1823-1977 : an annotated bibliography of plays|
|Black theater, U.S.A forty-five plays by black Americans (1847-1974)|
|Black theatre USA : plays by Africans Americans : the recent period 1935 - today|
|Contemporary black American playwrights and their plays : a biographical directory and dramatic index|
|A history of African American theatre, c2003:|
|Inside the minstrel mask readings in nineteenth-century blackface minstrelsy|
|Langston Hughes folk dramatist in the protest tradition 1921-1943|
|Lost plays of the Harlem Renaissance, 1920-1940|
|Plays by and about women an anthology|
|The roots of African American drama : an anthology of early plays, 1858-1938 / ed. by L. Hamalian and J. V. Hatch [et al.], 1991|
|Sorrow is the only faithful one the life of Owen Dodson|
|The Stone House : a blues legend|
|Theorizing black theatre art versus protest in critical writings, 1898-1965|
|Three original plays, 1959.|
Countries of Publication (3)
Selected Publishers (10)
- US - United States
- eng - English