Masson, Paul R.
Masson, Paul R., 1946-....
Masson, Paul Robert
VIAF ID: 112014442 (Personal)
ISNI-test: 0000 0001 1083 7128
- 200 _ | ‡a Masson ‡b Paul R. ‡f 1946-....
- 100 1 0 ‡a Masson, Paul R.
- 100 1 _ ‡a Masson, Paul R., ‡d 1946-....
- 100 1 _ ‡a Masson, Paul R., ‡d 1946-
- 100 1 _ ‡a Masson, Paul Robert
- 100 1 _ ‡a Masson, Paul R. ‡d 1946-
- 100 1 _ ‡a Masson, Paul R. (undifferentiated) (sparse)
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (8)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Masson, P. R. ‡d 1946-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Masson, Paul
- 400 1 _ ‡a Masson, Paul R.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Masson, Paul Robert ‡d 1946-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Masson, Paul, ‡d 1946-
- 400 1 0 ‡a Masson, Paul, ‡d 1946-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Masson, Paul.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Masson, Paul ‡d 1946-
|Building a small macro-model for simulation.|
|Characteristics of a successful exchange rate system|
|Economic cooperation in an uncertain world|
|EMU and the international monetary system proceedings of a conference held in Washington DC on March 17-18, 1997, cosponsored by the Fondation Camille Gutt and the IMF|
|Establishing a central bank : issues in Europe and lessons from the US|
|Exchange rate regime transitions|
|Exit strategies policy options for countries seeking greater exchange rate flexibility|
|France financial and real sector issues|
|Globalization facts and figures|
|Lectures in international finance crisis, coordination, currency, unions, and debt|
|Models of inflation and the costs of disinflation|
|Monetary and exchange rate policy of transition economies of Central and Eastern Europe after the launch of EMU|
|The monetary geography of Africa|
|Monetary union in West Africa (ECOWAS) : is it desirable and how could it be achieved?|
|MULTIMOD Mark II : a revised and extended model|
|Open doors, 2001:|
|Policy issues in the operation of currency unions|
Countries of Publication (8)
Selected Publishers (10)
- xxc -
- XX -
- eng - English