Jain, Devaki, 1933-....
VIAF ID: 111706850 (Personal)
ISNI: 0000 0000 8178 4118
- 100 0 _ ‡a Devaki Jain
- 200 _ | ‡a Jain ‡b Devaki ‡f 1933-....
- 100 1 _ ‡a Jain, Devaki (undifferentiated) (sparse)
- 100 1 _ ‡a Jain, Devaki
- 100 1 _ ‡a Jain, Devaki ‡d 1933-
- 100 1 0 ‡a Jain, Devaki, ‡d 1933-
- 100 1 _ ‡a Jain, Devaki, ‡d 1933-....
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (7)
- 400 0 _ ‡a Devaki Jain
- 400 0 _ ‡a Devaki Jain, ‡d 1933-
- 400 0 0 ‡a Devaki Jain, ‡d 1933-
- 400 0 _ ‡a Devaki Jain ‡d 1933-
- 400 0 _ ‡a Devaki Jain ‡d 1933-...
- 400 _ | ‡a Devaki Jain ‡f 1933-....
- 400 0 _ ‡a Devaki Jain ‡c Indian economist
|Development as if women matterded, or Can women build a new paradigm?|
|For women to lead-- ideas and experiences from Asia a study on the legal and political impediments to gender equality in governance|
|From dissociation to rehabilitation : report on an experiment to promote self-employment in an urban area|
|Harvesting feminist knowledge for public policy rebuilding progress|
|Minds, bodies, and exemplars : reflections at Beijing and beyond|
|Report on a time allocation study, its methodological implications Technical Seminar on Womenʼs Work and Employment, 9-11 April 1982|
|The Rights of the Girl Child in India|
|Speaking of faith : cross-cultural perspectives on women, religion, and social change|
|Tyranny of the household : investigative essays on women's work|
|Women, development, and the UN a sixty-year quest for equality and justice|
|Women's employment, possibilities of relevant research : prepared for Kulu Women and Development Seminar, Copenhagen Denmark, July 1980|
|Women's participation in the history of ideas and reconstruction of knowledge|
|Women's studies family|
Countries of Publication (5)
Selected Publishers (10)
- IN - India
- GB - United Kingdom
- eng - English