Jain, Devaki, 1933-....
Devaki Jain Indian economist
VIAF ID: 111706850 (Personal)
ISNI: 0000 0000 8178 4118
- 100 0 _ ‡a Devaki Jain ‡c Indian economist
- 200 _ | ‡a Jain ‡b Devaki ‡f 1933-....
- 100 1 _ ‡a Jain, Devaki
- 100 1 _ ‡a Jain, Devaki ‡d 1933-
- 100 1 _ ‡a Jain, Devaki, ‡d 1933-
- 100 1 _ ‡a Jain, Devaki, ‡d 1933-....
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (10)
- 400 0 _ ‡a Devaki Jain
- 400 0 _ ‡a Devaki Jain, ‡d 1933-
- 400 0 _ ‡a Devaki Jain ‡d 1933-
- 400 0 _ ‡a Devaki Jain ‡d 1933-...
- 400 _ | ‡a Devaki Jain ‡f 1933-....
- 400 0 _ ‡a Devaki Jain ‡c Indiaas econome
- 400 0 _ ‡a Devaki Jain ‡c Indian economist
- 400 0 _ ‡a Devaki Jain ‡c economista india
- 400 0 _ ‡a Devaki Jain ‡c économiste indienne
- 400 0 _ ‡a ਦੇਵਕੀ ਜੈਨ
|Development as if women mattered : or can women build a new paradigm?|
|For women to lead-- ideas and experiences from Asia a study on the legal and political impediments to gender equality in governance|
|From dissociation to rehabilitation : report on an experiment to promote self-employment in an urban area|
|Harvesting feminist knowledge for public policy rebuilding progress|
|Indian women : today and tomorrow|
|Minds, bodies, and exemplars : reflections at Beijing and beyond|
|Narratives from the women's studies family : recreating knowledge|
|Report on a time allocation study, its methodological implications Technical Seminar on Womenʼs Work and Employment, 9-11 April 1982|
|The Rights of the Girl Child in India|
|Speaking of faith : cross-cultural perspectives on women, religion and social change|
|Tyranny of the household : investigative essays on women's work|
|Women, development, and the UN : a sixty-year quest for equality and justice|
|Women's employment-possibilities of relevant research|
|Women's participation in the history of ideas and reconstruction of knowledge|
|Women's quest for power : five Indian case studies|
Countries and Regions of Publication (5)
Selected Publishers (10)
- IN - India
- GB - United Kingdom
- eng - English