Willinsky, John, 1950-
Willinsky, John Mark 1950-....
Willinsky, John Mark
VIAF ID: 111385720 (Personal)
ISNI: 0000 0001 0935 6247
- 100 0 _ ‡a John Willinsky
- 200 _ | ‡a Willinsky ‡b John Mark ‡f 1950-....
- 100 1 _ ‡a Willinsky, John (undifferentiated) (sparse)
- 100 1 _ ‡a Willinsky, John Mark
- 100 1 _ ‡a Willinsky, John Mark ‡d 1950-...
- 100 1 _ ‡a Willinsky, John ‡d 1950-
- 100 1 0 ‡a Willinsky, John, ‡d 1950-
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (5)
- 400 0 _ ‡a John Willinsky ‡c Canadian educator
- 400 1 _ ‡a Willinsky, John
- 400 1 _ ‡a Willinsky, John Mark
- 400 1 _ ‡a Willinsky, John ‡d 1950-...
- 400 _ | ‡a Willinsky ‡b John ‡f 1950-....
|The access principle : the case for open access to research and scholarship|
|After literacy : essays|
|Currículo de ciências em debate|
|The educational legacy of romanticism|
|Empire of words the reign of the OED|
|Frye among (postcolonial) schoolchildren : the educated imagination|
|Gender informs curriculum|
|Girls, women, and giftedness|
|If only we knew increasing the public value of social-science research|
|Learning to divide the world : education at empire's end|
|The new literacy : redefining reading and writing in the schools|
|Technologies of knowing : a proposal for the human sciences|
|The triumph of literature/the fate of literacy : English in the secondary school curriculum|
|The well-tempered tongue, c1984:|
Countries of Publication (3)
Selected Publishers (11)
- CA - Canada
- eng - English