Winthrop, John, 1714-1779
VIAF ID: 11132722
- The scientific work of John Winthrop
- Two lectures on the parallax and distance of the sun, as deducible from the transit of Venus. Read in Holdenchapel at Harvard-college in Cambridge, New England, in March 1769.
- Two lectures on comets, read in the Chapel of Harvard-College in Cambridge, New-England, in April 1759, on occasion of the comet which appear'd in that month. With an appendix concerning the revolutions of that comet, and of some others.
- The case of the provinces of Massachusetts-Bay and New-York, respecting the boundary line between the two provinces
- Relation of a voyage from Boston to Newfoundland, for the observation of the transit of Venus, June 6, 1761.
- John Winthrop papers
- A lecture on earthquakes; read in the chapel of Harvard-college in Cambridge
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (5)
- US - United States
History of VIAF ID:11132722 (8)