Magnuson, Warren G. (Warren Grant), 1905-1989
Magnuson, Warren Grant, 1905-
Magnuson, Warren Grant 1905-1989
Magnuson, Warren G. (Warren Grant), 1905-
Magnuson, Warren G.
VIAF ID: 111053789
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (2)
- 400 1 _
- 400 1 _
Magnuson, Warren Grant,
- Washington and manifest destiny address at the opening of the Library of Congress exhibition commemorating the centennial of the Territory of Washington, May 14, 1953
- Today with Mrs. Roosevelt.
- The dark side of the marketplace; the plight of the American consumer
- The Public television act of 1967 : hearings before the Subcommittee on Communications of the Committee on Commerce, United States Senate, Ninetieth Congress, first session, on S. 1160 : to amend the communications act of 1934 ... and for other purposes.
- Prototype inventory : federal food, nutrition, and agriculture programs
- Program for the rehabilitation of the Alaska salmon fisheries.
- Memorandum to the Senate Foreign Relations Committee concerning S. 961, the Magnuson marine fisheries conservation and management act
- Laws relating to rail passenger service including the Rail passenger service act : Public law 91-518 as amended
- How much for health?
- Farming for fishes.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (7)
- US - United States
History of VIAF ID:111053789 (13)