Hair, P.E.H. (Paul Edward Hedley), 1926-2001
Hair, Paul Edward Hedley, 1926-....
Hair, P. E. H. (Paul Edward Hedley)
Hair, P. E. H. (1926- ).
Hair, Paul E. H. 1926-
Hair, P. E. H.
VIAF ID: 110984060 (Personal)
ISNI-test: 0000 0001 0935 2254
- 100 1 _ ‡a Hair, P. E. H. (undifferentiated) (sparse)
- 200 _ | ‡a Hair ‡b Paul Edward Hedley ‡f 1926-....
- 100 1 _ ‡a Hair, Paul
- 100 1 _ ‡a Hair, Paul E. H. ‡d 1926-
- 100 1 0 ‡a Hair, P. E. H. ‡q (Paul Edward Hedley)
- 100 1 _ ‡a Hair, Paul Edward Hedley, ‡d 1926-....
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (11)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Hair, P. E.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Hair, P. E. H.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Hair, P. E. H. ‡d 1926-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Hair, Paul
- 400 1 _ ‡a Hair, Paul Edward Hedley
- 400 1 0 ‡a Hair, Paul Edward Hedley
- 400 1 _ ‡a Hair, Paul Edward Hedley.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Hair, Paul Edward Hedley ‡d 1926-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Hair, Paul, ‡d 1926-2001
- 400 1 _ ‡a Hair, Paul ‡d 1926-2001
- 400 _ 1 ‡a Hair, ‡b P. E. H.
|<An >account of Sierra Leone and the rivers of Guinea of Cape Verde, 1625|
|Africa encountered European contacts and evidence, 1450-1700|
|<The >Atlantic slave trade and Black Africa|
|Barbot on Guinea <the >writings of Jean Barbot on West Africa 1678-1712|
|Before the Bawdy Court : selections from church court and other records relating to the correction of moral offences in England, Scotland and New England, 1300-1800|
|Compassing the vaste globe of the Earth : studies in the history of the Hakluyt society, 1846-1996 ; with a complete list of the society's publications|
|Descrição da Serra Leoa e dos rios de Guiné do Cabo Verde, 1625|
|The discovery of river Gambra : (1623)|
|The early study of Nigerian languages essays and bibliographies|
|East of Mina Afro-European relations on the Gold Coast in the 1550s and 1560s <an >essay with supporting documents|
|English seamen and traders in Guinea 1553-1565 the new evidence of their wills|
|The European outthrust and encounter : the first phase c. 1400-c.1700 : essays in tribute to David Beers Quinn on his 85th birthday|
|Hawkins in Guinea 1567 - 1568|
|Heretics, slaves and witches as seen by Guinea Jesuits c. 1610|
|History of the Baga in early written sources|
|Liverpool, the African slave trade, and abolition : essays to illustrate current knowledge and research|
|Reflections on the battlefield from infantryman to Chaplain 1914-1919|
|To defend your Empire and the faith advice on a global strategy offered c. 1590 to Philip, King of Spain and Portugal|
|Travails in Guinea of an unknown Tudor poet in verse|
|Travails in Guinea : Robert Baker's "Brefe dyscourse" (?1568)|
|The Westward enterprise : English activities in Ireland, the Atlantic and America, 1480-1650|
Countries of Publication (8)
Selected Publishers (12)
- GB - United Kingdom
- eng - English