Wilcox, Francis O. (Francis Orlando), 1908-1985
Wilcox, Francis Orlando, 1908-....
Wilcox, Francis O.
Wilcox, Francis O., 1908-
Wilcox, Francis O. (Francis Orlando), 1908-
Wilcox, Francis Orlando
Wilcox, Francis Orlando 1908-1985
Francis O. Wilcox United States Assistant Secretary of State
VIAF ID: 110905976 (Personal)
ISNI: 0000 0001 1083 0356
- 100 0 _ ‡a Francis O. Wilcox ‡c United States Assistant Secretary of State
- 200 _ | ‡a Wilcox ‡b Francis Orlando ‡f 1908-....
- 100 1 _ ‡a Wilcox, Francis O.
- 100 1 _ ‡a Wilcox, Francis O. ‡q (Francis Orlando), ‡d 1908-1985
- 100 1 _ ‡a Wilcox, Francis Orlando ‡d 1908-1985
- 100 1 _ ‡a Wilcox, Francis Orlando, ‡d 1908-
- 100 1 _ ‡a Wilcox, Francis Orlando, ‡d 1908-....
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (9)
- 400 0 _ ‡a Francis Wilcox
- 400 1 _ ‡a Wilcox, F. O. ‡d 1908-1985
- 400 1 _ ‡a Wilcox, Francis O.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Wilcox, Francis O. ‡q (Francis Orlando)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Wilcox, Francis O. ‡d 1908-1985
- 400 1 _ ‡a Wilcox, Francis Orlando
- 400 1 _ ‡a Wilcox, Francis Orlando.
- 400 1 _ ‡a ウィルコックス, F. O
- 400 0 _ ‡a フランシス・オーランド・ウィルコックス ‡c アメリカ合衆国の官僚
|UN and the nonaligned nations.|
|The armed road to peace an analysis of the NATO|
|The Arrogance of power...|
|Arthur H. Vandenberg, his career and legacy|
|The Atlantic Community : progress and prospects|
|Budgetary and financial problems of the United Nations.|
|Canada and the United States, dependence and divergence|
|The challenge of world poverty : a world anti-poverty program in outline|
|China and the great powers : relations with the United States, the Soviet Union, and Japan|
|Congress, the executive, and foreign policy|
|The Constitution and the conduct of foreign policy : an inquiry by a panel of the American Society of International Law|
|How the United Nations Charter has developed.|
|Kokusai rengō kaihen eno shoteian|
|The new Africa and the United Nations [Address made at the University of Kentucky, Lexington, Ky., on Mar. 25.|
|Proposals for changes in the United Nations|
|The ratification of international conventions : a study of the relationship of the ratification process to the development of international legislation|
|The ratification of League conventions an examination of the problem of giving effect to agreements between states|
|Recent American foreign policy : basic documents 1941-1951|
|The role of the United States in world affairs; background.|
|The search for disarmament.|
|Some aspects of the financial administration of Johnson County, Iowa|
|UNESCO and American foreign policy. [Address made before the U.S. National Commission for the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization of New York, N.Y., on September 18, 1956.|
|The United Nations in an interdependent world. [Address made before the World Affairs Council of northern California at San Francisco, Calif., on Oct 24.|
|The United Nations: some new perspectives after ten years. [Address made before the National Press Club, Washington, D.C. on Jan. 13, 1956.|
|United States foreign policy in a new age; background.|
|US policy towards Canada, 1981:|
Countries and Regions of Publication (4)
Selected Publishers (10)
- US - United States
- eng - English