Husband, Timothy, 1945-....
Husband, Timothy (Timothy B.), 1945-
Husband, Timothy B. 1945-....
Husband, Timothy B.
VIAF ID: 110794346 (Personal)
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (5)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Husband, T. B. ‡d 1945-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Husband, Timothy B.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Husband, Timothy B. ‡d 1945-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Husband, Timoty B.
- 400 _ | ‡a Husband ‡b Timothy ‡f 1945-....
- European glass in the J. Paul Getty Museum (6)
- The art of illumination : the Limbourg brothers and the Belles heures of Jean de France, Duc de Berry (4)
- The wild man : medieval myth and symbolism (3)
- The treasury of Basel Cathedral (3)
- Stained glass before 1700 in American collections : silver-stained roundels and unipartite panels, c1991: (3)
- L'Europe au Moyen âge (2)
- The luminous image : painted glass roundels in the lowlands, 1480-1560 (2)
- Europe in the Middle Ages (2)
- Corpus Vitrearum : selected papers from the XIth International Colloquium of the Corpus Vitrearum, New York, 1-6 June 1982 (2)
- The art of illumination the Limbourg Brothers and the "Belles Heures" of Jean de France, Duc de Berry ; [in conjunction with the Exhibition "The Art of Illumination. The Limbourg Brothers and the Belles Heures of Jean de France, Duc de Berry", held at the J. Paul Getty Museum, Los Angeles: November 18, 2008 - February 8, 2009, and at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, September 22, 2009 - January 3, 2010] (1)