Ker, I. T. (Ian Turnbull)
Ker, Ian Turnbull, 1942-....
Ker, Ian Turnbull.
Ker, Ian (Ian Turnbull), 1942-
Ker, I. T.
Ker, Ian (Ian Turnbull)
Ker, Ian T. 1942-
Ker, I. T. (Ian Turnbull), 1942-
VIAF ID: 110763720 (Personal)
ISNI: 0000 0001 1779 8192
- 100 0 _ ‡a Ian Ker
- 200 _ | ‡a Ker ‡b Ian Turnbull ‡f 1942-....
- 100 1 _ ‡a Ker, I. T.
- 100 1 0 ‡a Ker, I. T. ‡q (Ian Turnbull)
- 100 1 0 ‡a Ker, Ian
- 100 1 _ ‡a Ker, Ian T. ‡d 1942-
- 100 1 _ ‡a Ker, Ian Turnbull
- 100 1 _ ‡a Ker, Ian Turnbull, ‡d 1942-
- 100 1 _ ‡a Ker, Ian Turnbull, ‡d 1942-....
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (18)
- 400 0 _ ‡a Ian Ker ‡c English Roman Catholic priest, scholar and author
- 400 1 _ ‡a Ker, I. T
- 400 1 _ ‡a Ker, I. T.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Ker, I. T. ‡q (Ian Turnbull)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Ker, I. T. ‡q (Ian Turnbull), ‡d 1942-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Ker, I. T. ‡d 1942-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Ker, Ian
- 400 1 _ ‡a Ker, Ian Turnbull
- 400 1 0 ‡a Ker, Ian Turnbull
- 400 1 _ ‡a Ker, Ian Turnbull, ‡d 1942-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Ker, Ian Turnbull ‡d 1942-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Ker, Ian.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Ker, Ian ‡d 1942-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Ker, Ian ‡d 1942-...
- 400 _ | ‡a Ker ‡b Ian ‡f 1942-....
- 400 1 _ ‡a Turnbull Ker, Ian ‡d 1942-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Turnbull-Ker, Ian ‡d 1942-
- 400 1 _ ‡a カー, イアン
|The Apologia, January 1864 to June 1865|
|Apologia pro vita sua, 1994:|
|Between Pusey and the Extremists, July 1965 to December 1866|
|The Cardinalate, January 1879 to September 1881|
|The Catholic revival in English literature, 1845-1961 : Newman, Hopkins, Belloc, Chesterton, Greene, Waugh|
|Defeat at Oxford. Defence at Rome: January to December 1867|
|Ealing, Trinity, Oriel, February 1801 to December 1826|
|La Espiritualidad personal a la luz de J.H. Newman : sanar la herida de la humanidad|
|An essay in aid of a grammar of assent|
|An essay on the development of Christian doctrine|
|The Everyman Chesterton|
|G.K. Chesterton a Biography|
|Gilbert Keith Chesterton|
|A Grammar of assent: January 1868 to December 1869|
|Healing the wound of humanity.|
|The idea of a university : defined and illustrated : I. In nine discourses delivered to the Catholics of Dublin. II. In occasional lectures and essays addressed to the members of the Catholic University|
|John Henry Newman|
|John Paul the Great : marker of the post-conciliar church|
|Kirisuto o ikiru : Nyūman no shingaku to reisei|
|The Last years, January 1885 to August 1890, with a supplement of addenda to volumes XI-XXX|
|Meditations and devotions, 2010|
|Newman after a hundred years|
|Newman and conversion|
|Newman and the fullness of Christianity|
|Newman and the word [proceedings of the Second Oxford international Newman conference, Oriel college, Oxford, 10-13 August 1998]|
|Newman on being a Christian|
|Newman on Vatican II|
|Newman the theologian : a reader|
|The Oxford movement : July 1833 to December 1834|
|Parochial and plain sermons.|
|Standing firm amid trials, July 1861 to December 1863|
|The Vatican Council, January 1870 to December 1871|
|Via media and Froude's Remains, January 1837 to December 1838|
|キリストを生きる : ニューマンの神学と霊性|