Harper, Michael S., 1938-....
Harper, Michael S.
Harper, Michael S. (Michael Steven), 1938-
Michael S. Harper American writer
VIAF ID: 110524046 (Personal)
ISNI: 0000 0001 1480 004X
- 200 _ | ‡a Harper ‡b Michael S. ‡f 1938-....
- 100 1 _ ‡a Harper, Michael S. (undifferentiated) (sparse)
- 100 1 _ ‡a Harper, Michael S. ‡d 1938-
- 100 1 _ ‡a Harper, Michael S., ‡d 1938-
- 100 1 _ ‡a Harper, Michael S., ‡d 1938-....
- 100 0 _ ‡a Michael S. Harper ‡c American writer
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (6)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Harper, Michael
- 400 1 _ ‡a Harper, Michael Steven
- 400 1 _ ‡a Harper, Michael Steven.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Harper, Michael, ‡d 1938-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Harper, Michael ‡d (1938- ).
- 400 1 _ ‡a Harper, Michael ‡d 1938-
|An American requiem|
|Bicentennial poetry discussion|
|Black perspectives University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana concert.|
|Chant of saints : a gathering of Afro-American literature, art, and scholarship|
|The collected poems of Sterling A. Brown|
|Crno na bijelo : antologija afro-američkoga pjesništva dvadestog stoljeća / [zastupljeni autori Michael S. Harper... et al.]. Zagreb, 2000.|
|Every shut eye ain't asleep : an anthology of poetry by African Americans since 1945|
|The family sequences|
|Healing song for the inner ear: poems|
|History is your own heartbeat; poems|
|Images of kin : new and selected poems|
|Michael Harper reading his poems with comment in the Recording Laboratory, Mar. 30, 1971|
|Nightmare begins responsibility|
|Pastime : for baritone and orchestra|
|Photographs: negatives: history as apple tree|
|Readings in Afro-American poetry Gwendolyn Brooks, Michael S. Harper, and Robert Hayden reading their own poems and those of other Afro-American poets.|
|Robert Hayden memorial|
|Song: I want a witness. Michael S. Harper|
|Sterling Allen Brown reading his poems in the Coolidge Auditorium, Mar. 18, 1980|
|The Vintage book of African American poetry|
Countries of Publication (3)
Selected Publishers (11)
- US - United States
- eng - English