Ingram, Helen M., 1937-....
Ingram, Helen M.
VIAF ID: 108901640 (Personal)
ISNI: 0000 0000 8173 9093
- 200 _ | ‡a Ingram ‡b Helen M. ‡f 1937-....
- 100 1 _ ‡a Ingram, Helen (undifferentiated) (sparse)
- 100 1 _ ‡a Ingram, Helen
- 100 1 _ ‡a Ingram, Helen M. (undifferentiated) (sparse)
- 100 1 _ ‡a Ingram, Helen M. ‡d 1937-
- 100 1 _ ‡a Ingram, Helen M., ‡d 1937-
- 100 1 _ ‡a Ingram, Helen M., ‡d 1937-....
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (5)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Ingram, Helen
- 400 1 _ ‡a Ingram, Helen M.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Ingram, Helen, ‡d 1937-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Ingram, Helen ‡d 1937-
- 400 _ | ‡a Ingram ‡b Helen
|The Arizona Corporation Commission and electrical energy policy|
|Deserving and entitled : social constructions and public policy|
|Divided waters : bridging the U.S.-Mexico border|
|An evaluation of Title III water resources planning grants to states, 1973:|
|Multiple Ways of Knowing Water Resources : Enhancing the Status of Water Ethics|
|Patterns of politics in water resource development: a case study of New Mexico's role in the Colorado River Basin bill|
|Planning for growth in the Southwest|
|A policy approach to political representation : lessons from the Four Corners States|
|The politics of program evaluation|
|The power of narrative in environmental networks|
|Public policy and the natural environment|
|Public policy for democracy|
|Reflections on water : new approaches to transboundary conflicts and cooperation|
|Research and networks for decision support in the NOAA Sectoral Applications Research Program|
|Water for food in a changing world|
|Water, place, and equity|
|Water politics : continuity and change|
|Water, the community, and markets in the West|
|Why policies succeed or fail|
Countries and Regions of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (10)
- US - United States
- eng - English