Backscheider, Paula R.
Backscheider, Paula R., 1943-....
Backscheider, P. R.
VIAF ID: 108484026 (Personal)
ISNI-test: 0000 0001 0931 4039
- 100 1 _ ‡a Backscheider, Paula R. ‡d 1943-
- 100 1 _ ‡a Backscheider, Paula R.
- 100 1 _ ‡a Backscheider, Paula R. (undifferentiated) (sparse)
- 100 1 _ ‡a Backscheider, P. R.
- 200 _ | ‡a Backscheider ‡b Paula R. ‡f 1943-....
- 100 1 _ ‡a Backscheider, Paula R., ‡d 1943-....
- 100 1 0 ‡a Backscheider, Paula R.
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (5)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Backscheider, Paula
- 400 1 0 ‡a Backscheider, Paula
- 400 1 _ ‡a Backscheider, Paula.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Backscheider, Paula ‡d 1943-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Backsheider, Paula R. ‡d 1943-
|An annotated bibliography of twentieth-century critical studies of women and literature, 1660-1800|
|A being more intense : a study of the prose works of Bunyan, Swift, and Defoe|
|The Cambridge edition of the works and correspondence of Samuel Richardson|
|Companion to the eighteenth-century english novel and culture|
|Daniel Defoe ambition & innovation|
|Daniel Defoe: his life|
|Dictionary of literary biography|
|Eighteenth-Century Women Poets and Their Poetry Inventing Agency, Inventing Genre|
|Elizabeth Singer Rowe and the development of the English novel|
|The family instructor (1715)|
|The intersections of the public and private spheres in early modern England|
|A Journal of the plague year : authoritative text, backgrounds, contexts, criticism|
|Moll Flanders : The making of a criminal mind|
|The plays of Charles Gildon|
|The plays of Elizabeth Inchbald, 1980:|
|The plays of Samuel Foote|
|Popular fiction by women, 1660-1730 : an anthology|
|Probability, time, and space in eighteenth-century literature|
|Problems in 18th century evidence|
|Reflections on biography|
|Restoration and eighteenth-century dramatists third series|
|Revising Women : Eighteenth-Century Women's Fiction and Social Engagement|
|Selected fiction and drama of Eliza Haywood|
|A short narrative of the life and actions of His Grace John D. of Marlborough|
|Spectacular politics : theatrical power and mass culture in early modern England|
Countries of Publication (4)
Selected Publishers (12)
- US - United States
- eng - English