Yolton, John W.
Yolton, John W. (John William), 1921-
Yolton, John William, 1921-....
Yolton, John William 1921-2005
Yolton, John W. (1921-2005).
Yolton, John W. 1921-
VIAF ID: 108164148 (Personal)
ISNI-test: 0000 0001 0930 8050
- 200 _ | ‡a Yolton ‡b John William ‡f 1921-2005
- 100 1 _ ‡a Yolton, John W. (undifferentiated) (sparse)
- 100 1 _ ‡a Yolton, John William, ‡d 1921-....
- 100 1 _ ‡a Yolton, John W.
- 100 1 _ ‡a Yolton, John W. ‡d 1921-
- 100 1 _ ‡a Yolton, John William ‡d 1921-...
- 200 _ 1 ‡a Yolton ‡b , John W.
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (7)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Yolton, J. W. ‡d 1921-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Yolton, J. W. ‡q (John William), ‡d 1921-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Yolton, John
- 400 1 _ ‡a Yolton, John William
- 400 1 _ ‡a Yolton, John ‡d 1921-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Yolton, John ‡q (John William), ‡d 1921-
- 400 _ 1 ‡a Yolton ‡b , John William
|Blackwell companion to the enlightenment|
|A brief scheme of ontology or the science of being in general, with its affections|
|Character and opinion in the United States|
|The dictionary of eighteenth-century British philosophers|
|A dissertation on matter and spirit|
|A dissertation upon Mr. Locke's essay|
|An essay concerning human understanding..|
|John Locke & education|
|John Locke : a reference guide / Jean S. Yolton and John W. Yolton., 1985|
|John Locke and the way of ideas|
|John Locke problems and perspectives:a collection of new essays|
|Locke an introduction|
|Locke and French materialism|
|Locke and the way of ideas|
|The Locke reader selections from the works of John Locke|
|Of the conduct of the understanding|
|Perception and reality : a history from Descartes to Kant|
|Perceptual acquaintance from Descartes to Reid|
|The philosophical canon in the 17th and 18th centuries : essays in honour of John W. Yolton|
|The philosophy of science of A. S. Eddington|
|Philosophy, religion and science in the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries|
|Realism and appearances an essay in ontology|
|A second vindication of Mr. Locke|
|Some thoughts concerning education|
|Studies in eighteenth-century culture. [17th annual meeting of the American society for Eighteenth-century studies, held at Williamsburg, Virginia, 1986]|
|Theory of knowledge|
|Thinking and perceiving; a study in philosophy of mind.|
|Thinking matter materialism in eighteenth-century Britain|
|The two intellectual worlds of John Locke man, person, and spirits in the "Essay|
Countries of Publication (7)
Selected Publishers (12)
- US - United States
- eng - English