Browder, Felix E.
Browder, Felix Earl 1927-....
Browder, Felix Earl
Browder, Felix E., 1927-....
VIAF ID: 108153837
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (2)
- 400 1 _
Browder, F. E.
- 400 1 _
- The mathematical heritage of Henri Poincaré [proceedings of the Symposium on the Mathematical Heritage of Henri Poincaré held at Indiana University Bloomington, Indiana April 7 - 10, 1980]
- Mathematical developments arising from Hilbert problems : [proceedings of the Symposium in Pure Mathematics of the America Mathematical Society, held at Northern Illinois University, Dekalb, Illinois, May 1974]
- Mathematics into the twenty-first century : 1988 centennial symposium, August 8-12
- Nonlinear operators and nonlinear equations of evolution in Banach spaces.
- Nonlinear functional analysis and its applications
- Functional analysis and related fields; proceedings of a conference in honor of Professor Marshall Stone, held at the University of Chicago, May 1968.
- Norbert Wiener, 1894-1964
- Nonlinear functional analysis [proceedings of the symposium in pure mathematics of the American Mathematical Society ; held in Chicago, Illinois, April 16 - 19, 1968]
- The one-dimensional heat equation
- The Cauchy problem
Countries of Publication (5)
Selected Publishers (8)
- US - United States
- eng - English
History of VIAF ID:108153837 (19)