Kauffman, George B., 1930-....
Kauffman, George B.
VIAF ID: 108147258 (Personal)
ISNI-test: 0000 0001 0930 7728
- 100 1 _ ‡a Kauffman, George B.
- 100 1 _ ‡a Kauffman, George B., ‡d 1930-....
- 100 1 0 ‡a Kauffman, George B., ‡d 1930-
- 200 _ | ‡a Kauffman ‡b George B. ‡f 1930-....
- 100 1 _ ‡a Kauffman, George B. ‡d 1930-
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (3)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Kauffman, G. D.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Kauffman, George B.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Kauffman, George Bernard
|Alfred Werner, founder of coordination chemistry|
|Coordination chemistry a century of progress : developed from a symposium sponsored by the Divisions of the History of Chemistry, Chemical Education, Inc., and Inorganic Chemistry, Inc., at the 205th National Meeting of the American Chemical Society, Denver, Colorado, March 28-April 2, 1993|
|Teaching the history of chemistry / ed. by George B. Kauffman. - Budapest, 1971.|
|Werner centennial; a symposium co-sponsored by the Division of Inorganic Chemistry and the Division of the History of Chemistry at the 152nd meeting of the American Chemical Society, New York, N.Y., Sept. 12-16, 1966|
Countries of Publication (5)
Selected Publishers (11)
- US - United States
- eng - English