Cruikshank, Isaac, 1756?-1811?
Cruikshank, Isaac 1756?-181.
Cruikshank, Isaac, ca 1756-1811
VIAF ID: 107045019 (Personal)
ISNI-test: 0000 0000 8012 2606
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (2)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Cruickshank, Isaac ‡d 1756?-181
- 400 _ | ‡a Cruickshank ‡b Isaac ‡f 1756?-181.
5xx's: Related Names (7)
- 500 1 _ ‡a Cruikshank, George ‡d 1792-1878
- 500 1 _ ‡a Cruikshank, George ‡d 1792-1878 ‡e Beziehung familiaer
- 500 1 _ ‡a Cruikshank, Robert ‡d 1789-1856
- 500 1 _ ‡a Cruikshank, Robert ‡d 1789-1856 ‡e Beziehung familiaer
- 551 _ _ ‡a Edinburgh
- 500 1 _ ‡a Nygren, Edward J.
- 500 1 _ ‡a Woodward, G. M. ‡d approximately 1760-1809.
|The Delegates in counsel or Beggars on horseback [estampe]|
|The Democracy of France [estampe]|
|Flannel coats of mail against the cold or The British ladies patriotic presents to the army|
|The French Bugabo Frightening the Royal Commanders [estampe]|
|The Genius of France extirpating despotism tyranny, oppression from the face of the earth or the royal warriors defeated [estampe]|
|The Ghost of Buonaparte appearing to the Directory. ! ! ! [estampe]|
|Un Gourmand ! [estampe]|
|The Graces of 1794 [estampe]|
|The Martyrdom of Louis XVI King of France I forgive my enemies, I die innocent ! ! ! [estampe]|
|The Martyrdom of Marie Antoinette Queen of France Oct.r 16 1793 [estampe]|
|The Messenger of peace [estampe]|
|The New Prussian exercise or the Allied armies distressed in their rears with a hint at the convenience of sans culottes for Brunswick's Duke with ninety thousand men march.d into France and then - march'd out again [estampe]|
|The Raft in danger or the Republican crew disapointed [estampe]|
|The Solicitor general for the French Republic [estampe]|
|The Stadtholder [estampe]|
Countries of Publication (4)
Selected Publishers (10)
- GB - United Kingdom
- xxk -