Cruikshank, Isaac, 1756?-1811?
Cruikshank, Isaac 1756?-181.
Cruikshank, Isaac, ca 1756-1811
VIAF ID: 107045019 (Personal)
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 _ | ‡a Cruickshank ‡b Isaac ‡f 1756?-181.
5xx's: Related Names (3)
- 500 1 _ ‡a Cruikshank, George ‡d 1792-1878 ‡e Beziehung familiaer
- 500 1 _ ‡a Cruikshank, Robert ‡d 1789-1856 ‡e Beziehung familiaer
- 551 _ _ ‡a Edinburgh
- The Messenger of peace [estampe] (2)
- Flannel coats of mail against the cold or The British ladies patriotic presents to the army (2)
- Un Gourmand ! [estampe] (1)
- The Solicitor general for the French Republic [estampe] (1)
- The Raft in danger or the Republican crew disapointed [estampe] (1)
- The New Prussian exercise or the Allied armies distressed in their rears with a hint at the convenience of sans culottes for Brunswick's Duke with ninety thousand men march.d into France and then - march'd out again [estampe] (1)
- The Murder of Custine French gratitude or Republican rewards for past services [estampe] (1)
- The Martyrdom of Louis XVI King of France I forgive my enemies, I die innocent ! ! ! [estampe] (1)
- The Martyr of equality behold the progress of our system [estampe] (1)
- The Last interview between Louis XVI King of France and his family [estampe] (1)