Lincoln, Benjamin, 1733-1810
VIAF ID: 10656270
- The Benjamin Lincoln papers
- Philadelphia, August 22, 1777 : By an express arrived last evening from General Schuyler to Congress, we have the following important intelligence. ...
- Original papers relating to the siege of Charleston, 1780
- Observations on the climate, soil ...
- In Congress, April 14, 1779 : Whereas Congress, on the twenty-first day of August last, did resolve, that when any persons are desirous of going within the enemy's lines, they shall apply to the executive power of the state to which they belong ... Resolved, that any officer, who shall permit a person to go within the enemy's lines without such recommendation ... shall thereby forfeit his commission.
- Benjamin Lincoln papers
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (5)
- US - United States
History of VIAF ID:10656270 (5)