Newton, H. A. (Hubert Anson), 1830-1896
Newton, Hubert Anson 1830-1896
Newton, Hubert Anson
VIAF ID: 10627204
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 _
Newton, Hubert Anson,
- On the meteor of November 15, 1859.
- On the mean temperature and on the fluctuations of temperature at New Haven, Conn. deduced from eighty-six years of observations, viz. from 1779 to 1865.
- On shooting stars
- On certain recent contributions to astro-meteorology;
- Elias Loomis, LL. D., 1811-1889, 1890:
- An account of two meteoric fireballs
- Altitudes of shooting stars observed on the night of Nov. 13-14th, 1863, at Washington
- Abstract of a memoir on shooting stars.
- A memoir of Elias Loomis
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (2)
- US - United States
History of VIAF ID:10627204 (3)