United States. President (1801-1809 : Jefferson)
États-Unis. Président (1801-1809 : Jefferson)
VIAF ID: 104534395
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 _
- An account of Louisiana, being an abstract of documents, in the offices of the Departments of State and of the Treasury.
- The portable Thomas Jefferson
- Message from the President of the United States
- Appendix to an account of Louisiana, being an abstract of documents in the offices of the Departments of State, and of the Treasury.
- Travels of Captains Lewis and Clarke
- Thomas Jefferson, 1743-1826: chronology-documents-bibliographical aids.
- The travels of Capts. Lewis & Clarke : from St. Louis by way of the Missouri and Columbia rivers, to the Pacific Ocean, performed in the years 1804, 1805, & 1806, by order of the government of the United States : containing the delineations of the manners, custome, religio, &c. of the Indians, compiled from various authentic sources, and original documents : and a summary of the statistical view of the Indian nations, from the official communication of Meriwether Lewis : illustrated with a map of the country, inhabited by the western tribes of Indians.
- The travels of Capts. Lewis & Clarke : by order of the government of the United States, performed in the years 1804, 1805 & 1806, being upwards of three thousand miles, from St. Louis, by way of the Missouri and Columbia Rivers, to the Pacifick Ocean : containing an account of the Indian tribes, who inhabit the western part of the continent unexplored, and unknown before : with copious delineations of the manners, customs, religion, &c. of the Indians
- The inaugural address of Thomas Jefferson delivered March 4, 1801.
- The examination of the President's message
Countries of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (10)
History of VIAF ID:104534395 (10)